𝚉𝙴𝚁𝙾 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴.. 𝙸𝚂 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙰 𝙷𝙾𝚃?

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

I finished double checking my bag for the last time and let out a small sigh to myself because it felt like a lot of work to go through everything to make sure I did not forget anything else otherwise I'll have to pay for it later whenever I have the chances to check out some stores when I am not working at the shore store with Danny that's our boss and landlord.

It was going to be nerve-wrecking to enter a house where everybody has a possible closer relationship compared to me who is a complete stranger that's entering the house with no knowledge of anyone or anything that happened the past two summers.

"You sure you packed everything?" Vanessa asked with her arms crossed and leaning against my door frame watching me this entire time packing.

"Of course." I answered quickly with a reassuring smile and set everything together for the car-ride.

Surely this was going to be a interesting car ride on my own to Seaside without my best friend or anybody that I would know personally at home but instead a bunch of strangers who lived together for two summers and have a closer friendship or familiar with each other. I'm just another new face entering the house that's replacing a roommate that left last summer. 

"You think you're going to find a husband on Seaside?" Vanessa made a little joke and walked over to my bed to plop down on my bed.

"I'm not there to fall in love, I am just going to have fun and meet new people for the summer." I scoffed at her comment and looked at her with my eyebrow raised at her little comment.