𝚂𝙸𝚇 1/2 | 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ]

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ]

The tension in the air was thick as everyone waited for the call from the police department to give the 'okay' for Nicole to be bailed out and be sent home where she belonged to begin with, although she practically tried running away from not only us but the police and fell in the sand way too many times to count.

Pauly kissed the side of my head and I snuggled closer to chest to try remain calm in this situation, at least for Jenni and Deena who were very worried for Nicole. "What did her dad have to say about this?" I asked Jenni after she hung up the phone less aggressively.

It was probably wrong timing to ask after she got into a fight with Tom and it was very nasty.

"He said to make sure that Nicole calls him right away after she's bailed out." Jenni answers with a drained look on her face and lets out a deep sigh.

Before I could ask anymore questions, the duck phone quacked and Jenni picked up the fight right away and everyone was listening in on the conversation in case it was Tom trying to pick a fight again or if it could be the police department ready to release Nicole.

"Okay thank you so much." Jenni says with a relieved look and the tension in her shoulders was gone.

"We get to pick up my meatball." Deena says happily and jumped up from the couch with a big smile.

Immediately everyone was getting up from the couches and rushing out of the door to hop inside the Escalade to pick-up Nicole, but I stayed back along with Pauly because neither of us would fit inside and did not feel like taking the other because everyone is coming back with Nicole anyways, so we can be here together waiting to hug her to death.

"Should I make her food?" I asked Pauly after everyone left only five minutes ago and looked at him.

Pauly just nodded his head in agreement but made no movement or efforts to move to let me go from our current spot on the bean bag; as we remained tangled up inside each others arms right now and patiently waiting for our mini meatball to come home safely.

I bit my lip and thought to myself about the night at the club when Danielle watched us on stage, then throwing a drink at us before running off, and just the vibe I sensed between Pauly and her, it seemed more then from what I was being told by Vinny.

It's like there's more to the story that I'm not being told or it's being hidden by these two jokesters and Danielle could have a side of the story that needs to be told to clear-up the stalker story.

"What's the history between you and Danielle?" I asked Pauly the burning question and turned to face him with a serious look in case he tried to persuade his way out of this conversation.

He laughs nervously without looking at me for a few minutes and it made my heart drop halfway to my stomach but stopping just mid-way before the big-drop to finish it off tragically right now.

"Oh, you were being serious?" He asked once he realized that I was indeed not joking.

"Yes, I am being serious because I get the vibe she's more then just some 'stalker' from last summer." I say with a irritated look and sitting up from the bean bag.

"There's no history—" He tries to deny it right away and pull me back into his arms but I didn't budge. "You seriously going to act like this Hazel?"

I felt the drop and suddenly my throat started to have this heavy feeling that I was going to cry or throw up—or just maybe both but hopefully on Pauly right now.

"Never mind, I shouldn't have asked in the first place." I mumbled and stood up from the bean bag to walk towards the stairs to head up to my bedroom.

Ignoring Pauly's loud voice call out for me was not that hard especially after his reaction and how he's acting after one simple question just answered everything and as much as I wanted to welcome Nicole back from being in jail for only two-three hours, I can promise cuddles and possible coffee after my little nap.

| 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 : I could've handled things better with Pauly but instead I choose to be petty a little because I am upset with his answers for not being what I wanted to hear, like at all. *sighs* so I'm going to nap. |

| Author Note: Sorry for the last chapter, it felt slightly terrible but I'm too lazy to go back to edit and tweak a few things but here is this to make up for it

| Author Note: Sorry for the last chapter, it felt slightly terrible but I'm too lazy to go back to edit and tweak a few things but here is this to make up for it. Also what do you guys think about Pauly hiding something and also why is Hazel literally me 'the answers not being what I wanted' cause literally me.

Anyways sorry if I am possibly laggy for only now. My Hulu is declining my card for some reason and it'll be hard to watch Jersey Shore. I'll have it fixed ASAP. I love everyone's reviews/comments/votes.

~ Kyomei