𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈 & 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙰𝚃 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰

SONG INSPIRED THIS CHAPTER : • Sexy Bitch By David Guetta featuring Akon

• Sexy Bitch By David Guetta featuring Akon

SONG INSPIRED THIS CHAPTER : • Sexy Bitch By David Guetta featuring Akon

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The next morning was rather peaceful or it could be the fact I woke up to the bedroom alone with no sight of the lovebirds and Mike, so the three must've woke up and left to go somewhere but I didn't care.

Immediately I was up and picking out my outfit for the day, hopefully I can explore and go shopping or do something instead of staying inside today. For my outfit it was a simple black lace spaghetti strap tank-top with my blue jean shorts and low-top adidas. I decided to leave my hair alone for today and leave it down but naturally curly instead straightening it.

"Hey, Nicole and Jenni weren't sure if you wanted to tag along but I wanted to let you know we're gonna go tanning then get a drink at the bar and I'd love it if you came with but it's up to you." Deena says immediately after I opened the bathroom door to reveal she was standing there for who knows how long.

"I'd love to! Thank you for asking Deena." I answered immediately with a big grin and followed after her downstairs to meet with the other girls.

| 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 : 𝙄𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨, 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. *𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜* |

Once we were all ready, we started to head out to the Escalade to pile in and go tanning first then have drink to discuss about last night—but I always remained quiet whenever the topic of Sam came up because it was funny to watch the drama happen but completely different once your involved in the drama.