𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 | 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙱𝙱𝚀

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

Yesterday's Sunday dinner was a complete and utter mess at the beginning due to watching Sam and Mike go back and forth with each other about Arvin and trying to manipulate Ronnie about everything. So it was no surprise that the dinner was awkward.

I only hope the BBQ Danny is throwing for the Shore Store will makeup for everything and I couldn't wait to see my two closest friends show up from back home to be able to meet everyone that I've talked about to Mariah cause Vanessa doesn't count since she met all of them and got to know one of them pretty well.

"Do you think Pauly's friends will be hot?" Nicole asked me entering the room as I was in the middle of straightening my hair and I looked at her puzzled.

"I mean look at Pauly, so." I shrugged continuing to try to reach to the very back of my head but couldn't reach and looked at Nicole through the mirror to give her the 'I need help' look and she understands by grabbing the straightener to help with the spot. "How come?"

"I want to have one last hookup with a hot guido before I go back home." She said it so casually and I laughed but nodded in agreement with her.

"If you can't find him tonight we always got our last night tomorrow at Karma." I reassured her.

Nicole nodded and passed forward the straightener to go back down stairs to finish getting ready for the BBQ and I checked myself out int the mirror to see if I miss any spots that I didn't notice or if I got all pieces of my hair hopefully cause my arm is tired.

But I wasn't anxious for very long because of the help of Deena and Nicole to pick out the 'perfect' outfit for meeting Pauly's friend's and make an impression.

Nicole and Deena did not disappoint helping pick the best outfit for tonight as it was a black long sleeve plunging neckline tie front crop top paired with black skinny jeans which will be new to everyone since most of the girls rarely war jeans i...

Nicole and Deena did not disappoint helping pick the best outfit for tonight as it was a black long sleeve plunging neckline tie front crop top paired with black skinny jeans which will be new to everyone since most of the girls rarely war jeans in this house.