𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 | 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

Waking up the next morning after the big fight between Sammi and Ronnie & her almost leaving the house last night drained me to the core and I'm sure the rest of the roommates can agree with me. But it was a big relief to know that she didn't choose to leave the house and instead stay here with us for rest of the summer despite staying with Ron.

I gently removed Pauly's arm from my waist to not wake him up right away and carefully got up from the bed to go back to my shared room to retrieve my clothes and take a shower clean from myself from almost everything including the bad juju and talk with the girls to go over what went downhill that quickly and if it was going to be a normal routine every night.

Being extra careful when I walked into the bedroom as Sam and Ron were still dead-asleep as well as Mike and tip-toed to my suitcase to grab a comfortable outfit to wear for rest of the day and possibly go shopping with one of the girls and the others for Sunday dinner we're having for later today.

I'm very glad none of us are going to any clubs tonight and choosing to relax at the house on our day's off to regain back our energy from all of the drama and fights that happened this week with everyone.

[ Hazel : I don't think I can handle going to any clubs tonight but maybe tomorrow for sure. *laughs* ]

I did my usual hair-care routine before and after blow-drying my hair to prevent any heat damage and stepped into the living room to see Nicole crying to herself on the couch and assuming that she was saying goodbye to Ryder before everyone else w...

I did my usual hair-care routine before and after blow-drying my hair to prevent any heat damage and stepped into the living room to see Nicole crying to herself on the couch and assuming that she was saying goodbye to Ryder before everyone else woke up.

"What's going on Nicole?" I asked softly and sat down in front of her with a concerned look as she wiped away the tears quickly that were running down her face and the sniffles. "Never mind  stupid question."

Instead of waiting for her to say anything I pulled her into a hug and held her tightly as I let her cry on my shoulders as it was very obvious—no words or anything were needed to describe the feeling of missing your best friend and them being apart of the comfort you seek back home when your away. After that Nicole asked me to not say anything to anyone cause she doesn't want to worry anybody and I promised with my pinky because I take them serious just as much as she did and we left things off like that.

Eventually everyone started to wake-up and going on with their day as if last night did not happen or trying to pretend as it was very clear between Jenni and Sam— no one was going to address anything and keep it that way to prevent another fight in the house for everyone's sake and keep the peace.