𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴.. 𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝?

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

I woke up the very next morning feeling less anxious and rather more excited for the plans with Pauly. Not wasting another minute I rushed to shower and do my normal routine to keep myself looking refreshed and clean from last night at the club and falling asleep with my makeup on accidentally but luckily I was able to clean my face just in time to prevent any breakouts.

Yet what I did not anticipate to see what the day holds out for me is to see Ronnie hogging the bathroom next to our room and Sam patiently waiting for him outside of the door with a worried/panicked look on her face.

"Everything okay?" I asked with concern and crossed my arms over my chest while leaning against the door frame. "Do you need anything or.."

"I don't think so but thanks." She replies with a weakened smile and I nodded taking the hint to just let them be and head downstairs to grab water.

Walking into the living room area to see Deena and Jenni surprisingly awake at this time of the hour instead of asleep in bed with Nicole in their room.

"Haze, you are not going to believe where I found Nicole this morning." Jenni says with a big grin on her face and trying to hold back her laugh.

"Let me guess.. In Vinny's room?" I guessed with a sly smirk and opened the fridge to retrieve a cold water bottle to rehydrate from all of the drinking last night.

"I found her in my dog thing."

"Sleeping?"

"Yes."

This time it was my turn to burst into laughter and I was grateful I was not drinking my water at the same time otherwise I'd be choking up before I can prepare to get ready for my date today with Pauly. I was super happy to know that the girls were more than happy to help me get ready for the date we're having today, although I'm still unsure where are we going and if my outfit will be appropriate or not.

Luckily Jenni agreed to talk with Pauly to see where we're going and help give an idea to help pick out my outfit, do my hair, and makeup to be perfect.

| Jenni 'Jwow' : I'm actually a little jealous of Pauly's date idea for Hazel but I'll just have to wait for Roger to come up with an idea similar to that. |

| Pauly D : Yeah Buddy! Today is going to be perfect for Hazel and I can't wait. I haven't brought anyone out on a date in a long time. |

* Few Hours Later *

* Few Hours Later *

I checked myself in the mirror for the millionth time after letting all of the girls pitch in to help with my outfit for the date with Pauly and might've borrowed a dress from Sammi considering half of my wardrobe is mostly for the clubs, casual, ...

I checked myself in the mirror for the millionth time after letting all of the girls pitch in to help with my outfit for the date with Pauly and might've borrowed a dress from Sammi considering half of my wardrobe is mostly for the clubs, casual, or for work.

It was a cute strapless red dress with gold rhinestones in the shape of the sun and the star with little snowflakes or what looked like snowflakes to me spread out all over the dress along with 3 inch gold heels and a matching clutch to go along it.

Jenni helped with makeup, Nicole picked out jewelry, and Deena helped with my hair including applying a bunch of hairspray—all of us in the room were lucky none of us had asthma otherwise we were screwed.

"So how do I look?" I asked with a hopeful smile and twirled around the room without trying to fall over.

"Hot as fuck!"

"Pauly is going to freak out."

"Oh my god! I'm jealous."

"Let's make-out."

All of us paused at Nicole's comment then burst into laughter considerably it was her way of complimenting anyone in a weird but good way and I loved her for it.

I waited patiently in the room as the meatballs walked out first into the living room to give a dramatic entrance for Pauly to begin our little date and according to the girls I was dressed appropriately for our date and that's all I was hoping for right now.

"INTRODUCING OUR EXTREMELY SEXY ROOMMATE... HAZEL!!" The meatballs screamed in sync excitedly and I stepped out of the bedroom to walk down the mini hallway into the living room.

Pauly was not wearing his typical T-shirts instead a white button-up which was a little surprising and his reaction was stuck between shocked/happier than usual which was something I wanted from him. In his hands he was holding a bouquet of red roses and my heart melted a little on the inside at the sight of it.

"Wow, you look.." Pauly says with a big grin and standing up from one of the couches to take a few steps towards me without finishing his sentence.

Luckily the meatballs were around to help.

"Sexy."

"Hot to make-out with."

I blushed at the compliment I received from the girls and Pauly could only nod his head in agreement then passing over the bouquet of roses into my hands.

"Both," He finished what he was going to say and as if I couldn't get any more red in the face.

"We can put those in a vase for you... if we can find one." Deena chimes in to carefully grab the bouquet and i bit my lip to prevent from laughing at her little comment about having no vase for flowers.

Instead Pauly just flats out laughs and carefully wrapped his arms around my waist and we bid our farewell to the roommates before stepping out of the house to take one of the Escalades to wherever the date is going to take us tonight but as long as I'm with Pauly I think it will be amazing—we can literally hangout at Jimbo's and I think I'd be pretty happy.

[ THIRD POV ]

[ THIRD POV ]

As the rest of the remaining roommates piled into the living room to discuss the date that's occurring between Pauly and Hazel, none of them expected to hear a knock at the door considering if it was Hazel or Pauly who would walk through the door or if it was Roger and his friends that knew Nicole or Deena.

All of them looked at each other questionably on whom was going to be the first to stand up and open the door to see who was behind the door and lead up to being Nicole who sighed dramatically before getting up from the bean bag that she shared with Vinny.

"Who is it!" Nicole yelled loud enough for whoever it was behind the door and without checking to see who it was, swinging open the door to reveal them.

"Oh hi, I was seeing if Hazel is staying here.."