𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻...𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝙰𝚈𝙱𝙴?

RECAP

RECAP

"Hello?" I answered quietly unsure who it could be on the other line.

"Hello, who's this." The other person on the line sounds familiar.

"This is Hazel, who is this." I asked unsure.

"Oh, hey it's me."

RECAP OVER

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

"Sam?" I asked confused but shocked to hear her voice on the phone after she left the house.

What a coincidence to hear from Sam at this time of the hour when I'm trying to leave to go for a quick coffee run to be nice to the house and also clear my mind about what happened last night or if I had said anything embarrassing to Pauly or not.

"Yeah it's me," she answers chuckling into the phone. "Are you the only one awake in the house?"

"Yeah I was planning to go for a quick coffee run to get over this hangover, but how are you?" I asked changing the topic happy to hear from her after leaving to go back home to heal on her own.

"I'm doing much better you know? This is what I needed but don't let me stop you from getting coffee." She answers my question quickly yet ready to end the call and I was taken back by the suddenness to end the conversation early than expected.

"Of course, I'll call you later! I'm so happy you're doing so much better though." I ended the call smiling despite the call being cut short.

That was perfect way to begin the morning although very hungover but happy to hear from Sam and receive some updates that her healing has been real helpful.

I picked up the keys and walked out of the house on the search for coffee and clear my mind on my own while everyone is still fast asleep or some of them are at least awake to enjoy some of the coffee I provided to cure all of our hangover from Bamboo.

I set down the coffees on the countertop along with the muffin I bought personally for myself and threw away the empty cup I finished on the way back unaware of Ronnie appearing from the stairs looking more sad compared to yesterday or the other days.

"You bought coffee?" Ronnie asked looking all around the countertop and I nodded in response. 

"Is it cool..?" He added pointing around the coffees and I made gesture as 'go ahead' to him which he obliged happily accepting one of the coffees.