𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 | 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚄𝚙?

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The day is going perfect after catching up on my sleep, witnessing Vinny almost fall with the unstable stripper pole, and falling asleep with Pauly in my bed this time which shocked almost everybody in the room including me cause normally he prefers his room and I decided to give each other space but that didn't work out clearly after watching Ron, Mike, and Pauly get up to go to their barbershop appointment early.

I finished the rest of my protein shake after finishing getting ready for the gym to meet-up with the guys after their barbershop appointment and checked myself out for the 5th time to make sure none of my hairs were sticking out from the ponytail I tried hard to make sure it looked perfect or my kind of perfect.

After I finished checking myself out, I walked over to the bean-bag to sit down and reach for the duck-phone to dial-up Vanessa to figure out our plans this week and make sure she didn't go back to scumbag Geo.

After a few rings she finally answers the phone.

"Before you say anything I did not go back to Geo and I am talking to Cheryl if she can cover my shift." She says right away before I can say hello.

"Hello to you too and perfect let me know ahead of time so I can be prepare the bed in my room." I said through the phone with a big smile even though she can't see it technically and fiddled with the phone wire.

"So how are things going with Pauly? You two go on any kind of dates or something?" She pops the burning question and I sighed quietly or I thought I did.

"Hey I'm just looking out for you as your best friend." She adds on and I nodded acting as if she can see it.

"I know and it's unknown for now or for however long, right now the two of us are just enjoying our time. If it happens, it'll happen." I bit my lip and fiddles with my adidas shoelaces anticipating her response.