𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁...

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

Last night was pretty chaotic and fun with Vanessa and the others but sleeping in the same room as Mike, Ron, and Sam was another type of situation—considering Mike invited Danielle last night to try to create some kind of problem with Pauly and I, which failed because we talked it out with her (mostly Pauly) and she left the house on good terms with us.

Currently I was in the middle of getting ready with Vanessa to explore the boardwalk or anywhere else outside of this house to avoid all drama involving Mike or Ron and Sam situation that happened last night.

I settled for lacy tank top with dark blue jean shorts and black 3 inch sandals and borrowed Vanessa's purse including her Dior shades to finish it off.

And Vanessa settled into a tube top with black jeans skirt, red heels, and black juicy couture bag including a red heart necklace to finish off her look for today.

We looked hot but simple for today's activities for the boardwalk and the two of us walked downstairs to see the tension in the air between Sam and Ron.

"I was going to ask if Sam wanted to go to the boardwalk to have some drinks, did you two want to tag along?" Deena asks walking into the house from the back porch and I nodded right away.

"We can have girl time together because Sam needs it."  She adds on and I nodded again in agreement.

Deena walked upstairs to go talk with Sammi as Pauly walked inside with Ron following close behind looking pissed off more than usual and I sighed.

"I'm taking Ron to the boardwalk for some rides, I'll be right back." Pauly says to letting me know and I nodded unsure why he would need to let me know.

"I'm doing the same with Vanessa." I told him as I placed a kiss to his jawline and let him go with Ron.

After the boys left the house, not long after Deena and Sam came downstairs looking prepared to go as we were and we left to go to Jimbos or one of the bars on the boardwalk to have a drink together to get her mind off everything and go for rides or play games together.

Vanessa and I held hands walking behind Deena and Sam to the boardwalk listening to the conversation about the argument that happened last night and early on today that caused them to 'breakup' but not really breakup at the same time complicated.

I tried changing the topic with Vanessa because it was still sensitive topic for her but i kept quiet because I did not want to turn things about her right now.

"We can always sleep in Pauly and Vin's bed tonight?" I whispered into Vanessa's ear and smirked to see her reaction since Vin's name was involved.

She laughs and playfully shoves my shoulder in return but we arrived at the bar shortly and immediately I ordered our drinks to help ease the atmosphere.