𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 | 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙻

[ suggestion music to listen while reading:  ]
• Guilded Lily by Cults
• Fool by Frankie Cosmos

[ 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The girls made a mission to race home except for Sam who chose to stay back with Ronnie to 'distract' the guys from beating them and everyone known it was a lie but didn't want to argue about it but instead hurry to get back to Hazel once they found out she left early to the house alone.

"Do you think she knows?" Jenni asked Nicole and Deena with a saddened look knowing how Hazel felt about Pauly from their last conversation together.

"I hope not but as her girls and Pauly's best friend what should we do?" Nicole asked remembering what happened the last time with Ron and Sam in Miami.

"Let's just make Pauly tell her himself. I don't want to have to punch Hazel in the face." Jenni says thinking of the letter in Miami and fighting Sam over it.

As the three girls made it back to the house from Karma and didn't waste time to go find Hazel to make sure she was okay and wait for Pauly to come back to the house to force him to tell Hazel what they saw.

Meanwhile Pauly is freaking out because of what just happened and Mike is laughing up a storm from what he saw happen and Vinny is trying to calm things down despite the issue being really bad.

And Hazel? She's asleep in her bed unaware of the events that happened but feeling full from the big meal she was sent back to the house with to enjoy after karma to avoid any hangovers or throwing up the next morning as she expected after the alcohol.

The Next Morning

The Next Morning

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The next morning felt predictable and it was the hangover that caused me to groan in pain at the pounding headache and clutching my pillow tighter to my chest because none of it felt worth it at all.

What made the feeling worst was the heavy feeling on my chest and I couldn't understand why but I dreaded over it bad enough I stayed in bed longer. I did find the will and strength to get up from bed to brush my teeth since I forgot to last night and washed my face to wake up from the groggy and nauseating feeling.

I walked down stairs to see the girls sitting around the living room looking nervous or sad about something but I couldn't quite figure out what it was about.

"What happened last night? You girls look like you seen a ghost." I commented on the mood in the room and laughed to myself while walking to the fridge.

"I guess you could say that." Jenni spoke up first out of the others and looking down at her Redbull.

"Did someone get into a fight?" I asked whoever could answer the question and grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge to have some kind of electrolytes.