𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜.

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

Thankfully, I woke up in my own bed instead of Pauly's last night as I originally planned and still in the dress from last night but a pair of black yoga pants to go over it before I passed out last night.

I wasn't hungover or feeling nauseous as expected from how many drinks I had last night with the girls and Deena after the two left us with the guys at Karma.

But I noticed that Sam and Ronnie were not in there beds which was shocking considering the two sleep in bed longer then Mike or I do, so it was quite the surprise to see that the lovebirds were gone.

I decided to not dwell on it and change into my outfit for today which was only comfortable because i felt like relaxing for the time being—especially after walking around everywhere in my heels last night.

For my outfit it was a simple pair of yoga pants with a tank top and Ed Hardy zip-up jacket to go over it—I wasn't that picky when it came to my shoes and settled for a pair of black slippers for walking around the house.

"Good' Mornin sweetheart," Mike says with a big grin, walking into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his neck and opened the drawer to his dresser.

"Morning." I mumbled to Mike and walked pass him out of the room to head downstairs.

I peeked over the stairs to notice that Pauly, Deena and Nicole were in the kitchen either cleaning a few dishes or busy making some type of food right now—or at least Pauly and Deena were, while Nicole was looking very exhausted and tired right now.

"Oh yeah! Wake up yeah!" Pauly yells with a random burst of energy and shakes Deena's shoulders.

I laughed and walked into the kitchen to grab the black solo-cup to pour water from the filtered water container and immediately take a big drink after it reached the very top—I was very dehydrated from last night and this was definitely needed for right now.

"Did you have a good time last night?" I asked Deena and Nicole after setting down my cup on the counter.

"It's not three. You fucking  nut!" Nicole ignored my question and snapped at Deena, who had the biggest proud grin on her face.

"Yeah I lied." Deena said proudly and laughed at Nicole's reaction who was pissed.

"Oh my god, I could be sleeping!" Nicole whined dramatically and shoved Deena out the way.

I walked away from Nicole and Deena to follow after Pauly outside to sit down with Jenni and Mike who were having a cigarette together and talking but pausing the conversation once we stepped out or until Deena and Nicole stepped out right after us, then we started talking about last night and the blast we all had together at Karma as roommates minus Ron and Sam.

"I was seriously a walking holiday last night!" Deena says excitedly and raised both hands in the air dramatically.

"Let's get to the real issue at hand, Ron and Sam robbed the car—bounced. Didn't tell anybody where they were going." Mike quickly changed the topic to a serious conversation and mentioned the unknown whereabouts of the lovebirds in the house.