𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 | 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴.

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The morning felt dreadful, not because it was our last day here in this house and we say 'goodbye' to Seaside but rather to face the music with Pauly to figure out what this situation thing between us, is serious or another one of the summer flings and that's it.

Also, it was not going to be easy to see Ronnie and Sam after their big fight yet again all for what? Nothing but to end up back to being single.

Sam should've stayed single and left Ronnie alone, as the rest of us girls and the guys told her or Ron.

The relationship needs to be put to rest in the grave and left there for a reason—it's like some horror movie like the pet cemetery except it's the haunting relationship that won't leave us or this house alone all together save the peace and keep our sanity.

I changed into a red tank top with a grey Ed Hardy jacket zip-up to wear over it and paired with matching sweatpants to be cute but comfortable for today.

For hair and makeup, I left it all natural except made sure to clean my face extra since I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on from last night.

Pauly and I were the only ones awake for the beginning of the morning together, we made breakfast and small talk about the argument including the Vin and Deena fight that's still going on.

"I hope the two can make-out and makeup." Pauly commented jokingly and laughs.

"You're thinking of Nicole and Vinny when they fight, this is our other meatball." I replied to correct Pauly and laughed with him at the joke.

"Yeah you're right." Pauly laughed harder.

The two of us continued talking after the laughing fit died down and it was the moment like this was what made the small feelings for Pauly to grow and grow but I had to keep it at bay for now and mention it later when it's time to talk about it before we leave.

Everyone slowly begin to wake up and took time to come out of their rooms; Jenni was the first after Roger left the house and told us what happened last night with him trying to call in for a sick day but Jenni was drunk and can be heard in the phone call, then we all laughed about it and hoped Roger still has a job or can find another one after that.

| Hazel : It's going to be bittersweet to say goodbye to everyone later and go back to my home. I miss my family and friends but I felt like I just created another one with everyone here for this summer. |

Everyone is back to the routine of talking with each other and laughing with the dogs running around until Bella pooped on the carpet and Mike make some joke about it representing Sam and Ronnie's relationship which was funny but very true.

Unlike Sam, Ronnie, and Mike, I was the only out of the three to pack up my stuff to avoid being stuck in the room with one of them or at least Ronnie and Sam who could be in the same room and a fight happens that I cannot escape from in the room.

It's not that I don't want to be around Sam, but it's a bit frustrating to see her go back to Ronnie again to be put back in the same position yet again.

You just learn to only do so much for someone before you gotta stop feeling sorry for them if they continue putting themselves through the same situation every time and don't bother to leave the problem/person.