𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜..𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

After the unexpected visit from Vanessa and trying to help her avoid Mike in the bedroom after he clearly made her uncomfortable for the first impression, we decided to get ready for Karma tonight except for Snooki and Jenni who decided to stay home this time.

Luckily, Vanessa is staying for three days before she takes her trip back to home and pack-up her bags to leave for Los Angelas to attend her brothers wedding. So I have my best friend for as long as I can and I keep fingers crossed for no fighting in the house.

"So how was the date with Pauly?" Vanessa asked right away as the two sit in the room doing our hair and makeup while the others are out of my room.

I rolled my eyes figuring the roommates must've said something while we were gone and applied lipgloss.

"We had an amazing time. I just wish we didn't go on the date because of some stupid bet we made." I shrugged off the uneasy feeling and ignored her stare.

"You two went on a date...Cause of some bet?"

"Exactly what I said."

We both laughed and continued to do our routine to make sure we look extra hot tonight for her first night in the house and with the guys including Deena and hopefully Sam, since Jen and Nicole are staying home.

Vanessa and I decided to wear similar outfits except mine is in the color black as for hers in the color Pink. It brought back memories whenever we decided for a random night to wear matching outfits just for fun and to see how many people approached us or pointed it out wondering if it was on purpose and it was.

After we finished checking ourselves out in the mirror and it looked as if it was perfect timing as Ronnie an Sammi entered the room looking irritable, I grabbed ahold of Vanessa's hand and dragged her out of the room to avoid seeing the potential...

After we finished checking ourselves out in the mirror and it looked as if it was perfect timing as Ronnie an Sammi entered the room looking irritable, I grabbed ahold of Vanessa's hand and dragged her out of the room to avoid seeing the potential argument happen.

"Let's make our pregame drink," I said immediately after walking downstairs and entering the kitchen as Vanessa tagged along cluelessly. "I could make our favorite and show Deena what she was missing out on." Immediately Vanessa nodded in agreement

I grabbed the Smirnoff original and Smirnoff raspberry pouring them in the three solo cups that Vanessa gracefully grabbed to help and used the strawberry lemonade and sprite that was left out.

I debated for a minute to put ice in our cups and eventually did because who would want to drink warm vodka & I am sure none of us did.

"Let's wait to cheers and bring it to Deena." I said as I passed over the cup towards Vanessa and carried D's cup in my other hand towards the girls room.

Luckily Deena accepted the cup as Vanessa and I helped her finish with makeup and hair for the night then we did our cheer's together happily to prepare our first night together and hopeful to see the others come out with us to have our fun at Karma.