𝚃𝙴𝙽 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃? 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The three of us decided to call our 'play-time' on the boardwalk from our bar crawl and going on the rides until Ryder almost puked, we made it back to the house safely without one of us or all of us being arrested for public intoxication.

It would not end well for Ryder on her birthday or for Nicole after she gets back with Jenni from New York after settling things with Tom for good this time.

But as soon we the three of us entered the house and I plopped my body on to the bean bag to relax from our big bar crawl ever and going on rides, I felt slightly exhausted and completely tipsy right now unlike Ryder and Deena who were still on a roll by opening the wine bottle with the wine opener and I groaned.

"I'm sitting this one out D." I muttered out to Deena if she was listening by any chance and closed my eyes to relax while I can before we have to go out tonight.

But I think I might've relaxed for far too long because I ended up taking a small nap to recharge my energy and was woken up by Deena to let me know that everyone is getting ready for the club tonight.

Instead of complaining, I managed to find some strength through my groggy state to get up from the bean bag and drag myself upstairs to pick out an outfit for tonight but to make sure it's extra hot for Ryder and the other girls as we all celebrate together as one.

In the back of my mind I had the perfect dress for tonight where I'm not trying too hard but just perfect and it was perfect for this kind of night but I needed to shower first to wake-up from my groggy state to feel refreshed and energized for tonight; especially for the big ball of energy that comes with Deena, Ryder, and Nicole in one room tonight but I'll have Jenni.

I checked myself out for the last time in the mirror in my shared room with Mike, Ronnie, and Sammi that luckily had the closet sliding door with double mirrors

My outfit for Karma tonight is the pink laced two piece; corset top with a matching skirt along with my leather heeled boots to match with my handbag and the necklace I received for my birthday.

I wandered downstairs after finish checking myself out for any touch-ups and hangout with everyone in the living room until Nicole and Jenni shows hopefully.

Vinny sat alone on the couch as Ryder and Pauly sit together across from him, sitting in complete silence.

"I'm twenty two!" Ryder says excitedly out of nowhere after taking a big drink from her cup and high fives Pauly that raised his hand in the air.