𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 | "𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂"

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

The next few days were not good at first but mainly because Nicole wasn't talking to Vinny or me after finding Vanessa and him in bed together that night.

It took her time but she eventually did speak to me after Vanessa left to go back home and we both heard each other out to resolve things and she let me know she couldn't be mad at anyone but Vinny and I wanted to try to disagree but decided to stay out of it.

Nicole took longer to talk to Vinny about things and eventually the two made up I think or I hoped so from what Vinny told Pauly and I the other night.

"You almost ready to go?" Pauly asked popping his head inside of the bathroom as I sprayed setting spray to my face to make sure my makeup stays in tact for the entire day without any creases.

"Yeah let me go grab my purse." I laughed pushing his face out of the bathroom and walking into the room to grab my purse laying on top of Pauly's bed.

Did I mention I was invited as one of the plus ones to go with Vinny back to Staten Island to visit his family and have lunch that could turn into dinner possibly if it's Vin's mom from what I was told by Pauly.

I tried many times to back out last minute but Vinny told me that he already told his mom about me tagging along for the ride to meet his family and it being too early to try to break his mother's heart like that.

So now here I am ready to leave with Pauly and Vinny to leave for Staten Island to have lunch/dinner.

My outfit for first impression wasn't too bad actually it was only dressed down a little but still cute including the yoga pants that will help later on cause I was told to be prepared for a lot of food from Vinny's mom and other family members that own a pizza shop.

I went light with makeup today and put my hair into a neat bun and allowing a bit of my bangs to frame my face then put my shades back into my purse noticing the cloudy weather for once in Seaside so it was a good thing to ask my air forces in cas...

I went light with makeup today and put my hair into a neat bun and allowing a bit of my bangs to frame my face then put my shades back into my purse noticing the cloudy weather for once in Seaside so it was a good thing to ask my air forces in case this happened.

We took one of the Escalades but not without leaving a note to remind the roommates of the plans Vinny had to visit his family and the two of us were tagging along.

As expected I was in the backseat as Pauly took shot gun and Vinny was driving explaining the expectations but giving one warning to me about his Uncle Nino.

I've heard so much about him from Pauly and I couldn't be any more excited to meet Uncle Nino.

The drive didn't feel very long if you have Vinny and Pauly as your entertainment the entire trip so things were going quickly but the more fun it's been.