𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 | 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

I woke up early enough in the morning to make a small breakfast and coffee before taking a shower then changing into my outfit for the first day of work with Deena, Mike, and Vinny at the Shore Store on the boardwalk and hopefully we'll be there on time.

My outfit was very simple yet cute and comfortable, so it was definitely going to be a good first day of work. After changing, I opened the door and walked out but bumped into a hard muscular chest and it was no other than Mike, the devil himself.

"Good morning to you too, excited to see me already?" Mike teased a little with a big grin on his face and it hit me when I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt right now.

I playfully scoffed but maneuvered around him to go downstairs to make a coffee if we had anytime before the four of us have to walk to the Shore Store on the boardwalk to open it up and start work.

After reaching the bottom step, I noticed Vinny in the kitchen making a sandwich and Deena sitting across from him on the barstool, looking exhausted already.

"Good morning!" I greeted them both with a big grin and walked over to the fridge in the search of coffee creamer for iced coffee.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

I heard from Vinny and Deena, from behind as I was rummaging through the fridge for coffee creamer but realized there was none and made another mental note to myself to buy some for the house. Sighing to myself quietly, I closed the fridge and turned around to go plop on the bean bag to pout.

"What's wrong?" Vinny asked with a confused expression and took a drink from the plastic cup.

"We have no coffee creamer and I am going to die." I answered Vinny, dramatically and rested the back of my hand against my forehead to shield my eyes.