𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 | 𝚁𝚈𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 1

[ 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

Everything is going back to normal in the house with the rest of the roommates like Nicole back into her meatball spirit, Jenni hanging out with Roger more and looking happier, no fights between Sam and Ron, and I made up with Pauly after the little situation.
I've been waking up lately more with Pauly or occasionally alone sometimes to give a little bit of space because I know one of us needs it and I don't want one or the other to feel like there smothering the other person or become too overbearing to handle.

I did my normal routine after the shower which involved lathering my body in lotion, deodorant, and adding oils to my hair to keep it healthy and strong.
Once I was finished with my routine and dried my body off, I changed into a mini black tank top, black Nike shorts, and my favorite lace underwear—instead of shoes I chose my favorite black slippers to keep it comfy but cute around the house until later.

I can feel the tension in the air once I walked into the living room from my shower upstairs and noticed some of the roommates patiently waiting for something to happen next and instead of questioning any of them for an answer, I remained quiet and took my spot right next to Pauly on the couch to rest my head against his shoulder for comfort and continued to look over to Jenni who entered the room with a unhappy look and letting out a heavy sigh before plopping down on the bean bag then grabbing the duck phone and holding it to her ear.

"Her boyfriend Tom is on the phone and Roger just left 30 minutes ago." Pauly whispered quietly in my ear to fill me in on everything and my eyes widened in shock but I recovered quickly and hid my face in his shoulder to not let Jenni see it or try to.

| Hazel : Jenni I am rooting for you from day one but on a real note... it was going to happen *bites lip* I'm still rooting for you and Roger but still...you know. |

"Yeah, just getting back my independence." Jenni responds hesitantly into the phone with Tom and continued to fiddle around with things.

"Roger that! R-R-Roger that!" Pauly chimes in with his own commentary and laughed at the situation and I hid my face behind my hands to not show I was laughing unlike Mike who didn't hide it.

I bit my lip and continued to watch the potential breakup over the phone with Tom over the phone and knew right away this was going to have no positive outcome and will not end on mutual feelings—especially now as she brings up Roger and hanging out with one of his friends that met with Snooki or Deena.

"Yeah but nothing." Jenni snapped back quickly as her voice started to raise and looked pissed off. "Because I did nothing fucking wrong!"

She continued screaming through the phone for a few more minutes and suddenly slammed the duck phone down then stood up from the bean bag and walked out of the living room to calm down in her room.

"Damn.." I muttered to myself after the awkward silence between each of us and looked around the room to see if everyone was on the same level I was after witnessing the breakup that just happened.

I stood up immediately from my spot next to Pauly along with Nicole who got up from the small cuddle sesh she had with Mike on the couch and the two of us followed Jenni to the back room to check on her.