𝚂 𝙸 𝚇 | 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 II

the song inspiration : the way I are by timbaland.

{ Recap }

{ Recap }

Pauly's hands wandered shyly over my body as it went from holding my waist to my hips to hold my back very close to his chest as I continued dancing to the music blasting throughout Karma and following the beat of it all to keep me motivated right now.

Everything in this night was going amazing; Sam and Ron were actually having a good time, Jenni is busy flirting and dancing with the guy from earlier, Mike found a girl, Vin and Snooki are arguing, and I was busy having a good time with Pauly on stage.

Or at least until it wasn't.

"Isn't that your stalker Danielle?"

[ 𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ]

It was one moment we were having a good time on stage, dancing and laughing together—next Pauly, was hopping off the stage and running into the crowd to hide with Vinny in pursuit to follow right after him.

"What the fuck.." I mumbled to myself and stopped dancing to look into the crowd to search for the two idiots but of course, they disappeared.

But immediately Snooki came to my rescue to make Jenni and her new friend to go buy our next round of shots to lighten up the mood after Deena getting kicked out and Pauly completely ditching me out of nowhere because of some girl named 'Danielle' that must be important to Pauly to scare him off.

'The Way I Are' by Timbland featuring Justin Timberlake started blasting through the crowd and immediately I was dancing with Snooki, but felt more like a dance battle which I didn't mind because Snooki was able to go hard even while drunk and not fail, so being impressed was a complete understatement.