𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃 𝟸𝟸 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰

(CUTOUT: When the guys left without Mike and had the conversation in the truck)

THIRD POV

Pauly, Vinny, and Ronnie were all busy discussing the Mike situation of taking too long to get ready after being told numerous he was given five minutes that was taken advantage of being 15 minutes to only eat at Rivoli's together while the prank was in motion.

But as the conversation continued between the guys in the Escalade on the way to Rivoli's, the info on Mike trying to start problems with Hazel that Pauly pushed to the back of his mind until he was ready to talk about with the other guys except for Mike came up.

"You know what Gina told me." Pauly bringing up the situation that almost happened with Hazel.

"What?" Vinny asked from the backseat unsure where this was going suddenly.

"Yeah, Mike was like I know you're Pauly's friend and everything but I'm tryna take you home." Pauly explains the first part involving his ex girlfriend from back home and shakes his head as a sign of disappointment in Mike for trying that on him.

"That's dirty bro." Ronnie comments first understanding where Pauly was coming from his own experience with Sam and Mike being the situation.

"Like I'm really secure. Like literally you can spend the whole night with her but like I don't care—but you ask her to come home?" Pauly further explains his point of view on where he found it was wrong of Mike.

Vinny remained silent in the backseat but listening in on Ronnie giving his opinion on the situation cause of his personal experience of Mike trying to get involved the relationship between him and Sammi.

"And get this, Hazel told me that Mike tried to tell her about Gina before I could and make it seem like there was something going on between us still." Pauly tells the two in the car where his other problem began with Mike about the second stunt he tried pulling on him.

"He's grimey for that."

"Yeah real grimey."

Ronnie and Vin agreed after listening to Pauly talk about Hazel and understand that it was unsaid but if it came to her with Pauly, he was really upset.

"It's like breathing to me, where I won't go near the girl you're fucking with." Pauly responds with a disappointed look on his face and shaking his head.

"Some people aren't like that I guess." He adds on.

Or at least Mike wasn't like that is what everyone thinks at the same time in the truck and the drive continues changing the topic to something better.