Feline Cat Needs Action! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(Welcome to Mo's world! Meow~ >w< . Enjoy! Meow~~ Two OneShots in one day~~ WOOHOO!)

The blue cat peeked over his master's shoulder.

It was the little girl. Bai He was her name...

Ever since they fought the white haired demon, LBD. Bai He started coming down to the pig's noodle shop.

Mo didn't mind her, he just thought of it as odd. She made a good pillow though.

The girl wasn't the only one joining their clan. The monkey with a wide range hearing comes by the shop every now and then. Most just ordering and leaving.

Mo yawned.

He was bored and was getting tired from the inactivity.

'Where's all the action? There must be something I can do...' the Mohawk cat thought, leaping off Sandy's shoulder.

'Let's see...'

Mo looked around the shop, but found that if he upsets Pigsy, he'll be a fried kitty cat.

His ears pulled down as his body cringed at that thought. One thing for sure, he won't become a friend kitty cat!

A hand softly touches his fur. He purrs at the little girl's affection.

WAIT! He's getting distracted...

Deciding whether to pull away or not. Mo made his choice to find an adventure, leaving Bai He's hand and the shop behind him.

Mo was standing outside the shop, choosing which way to go... Until he heard something roaring.

It was coming to him with such speed that he could not move in time.

"CAT!"

The tires screeched as it then swirled and came on a halt.

The cat, Mo opened its eyes and saw the lady whose part of the clan hugging the red haired man who has recently joined their clan.

"That was good braking Red Boy!"

"Its Red Son..." Red Son mumbled.

"Anyway, I did say I could drive a bike!"

"Yeah! That's why it's so hard to believe that you can drive mine since you always drive cars!" Mei giggled.

The two noticed Mo glancing at them.

"Hey Mo! Wanna join us?" Mei asked the feline Mohawk cat.

Mo's ears twitched. Another person was coming.

Ahead, they saw a person with rage painted on his face.

"YOU INSOLENT BRAT!"

Adventure.

Action.

Mo jumped up on the bike, climbing on Mei's back.

'Let's GO!' MO meowed happily.

"GO GO GO! RED SON! NEZHA'S CATCHING UP!" Mei yelled as her head kept looking back to see the angry lotus prince heading towards them.

"DON'T YOU KNOW THINK I KNOW THAT ALREADY?!" Red Son shouted, as he then got the bike moving again.

At full speed, Mei's bike flew across the road with a green linage of light trailing it.

Mo's heart was beating quickly with the rush of adrenaline rushing through his body.

Finally, something interesting had happened! 

Next time his bored, he'll know where to go and hang out with.

(Sooo... As you know, I have been publishing my random stories in even days! I'm pretty glad I made it this far ;-; . I'm running out of ideas people, so come down to the comments section and lend me some ideas I can maybe work on. Anything random is fine ^w^ . Also, thank you for reading this Lego Monkie Kid Oneshot! Have a great day everyone!)