SPICY NOODLES!!! (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(I've been contemplating whether I should do it.. This is the moment you've all been waiting for folks... SPICYNOODLES! It's my first time doing them, so please spare me!)

"Hey Red Boy!" Mei greeted him as she sat down on the stool from his dinner.

"Dragon girl..." Red nodded, too tired to correct her.

"One spicy hot dog please!" Mei handed him her money.

"So, I've been thinking..." Mei paused to see if Red's listening.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go to Piggy's noodle shop?"

"And why would I want to do that?"

"They have a really spicy noodles! I bet its spicier than yours!"

"Hmph! As if!"

"I'm hoping we could try it out together,"

Red gives her food.

Red agreed to go there and closed up his shop for the day. It wasn't like they were making a lot of money today.

As they entered the Pigsy's noodle shop, someone was waiting for them...

"Ah! Glad you're here to try out the spicy hot noodles that Mei informed to you!" MK said while leaning out of the kitchen bench.

"I heard its better and hotter than Red's!" Mei exclaimed in excitement.

"Yup! I hope you're ready to get your taste buds burn!" MK joked. He winked at Red.

Mei's plan was in place.

"Let's do it already!" Red was getting impatient.

"Two spicy hot noodles coming right up!"

Mei and Red sat down on the stools that faces the kitchen.

"Here you go!" MK place the two bowls in front of them.

One sniff of the bowls made Mei's eyes tear up.

"Wish me luck guys!" She said to her viewers before eating the noodles.

As she took one mouth full, she burst in flames while screaming where's the milk.

Red snickered in amusement to her pain, but gotten nervous as he looked at the bowl.

He took a chance and gulped the entire thing in one go.

It was very hot.

He's hair burst in flames but soon died out in a flash.

"Not too bad noodle boy,"

"Was it hot enough to beat yours Red?" MK leaned close to him.

"80%. Next time, it should be hot enough to make me do that," Red pointed at the dragon girl who's gulping the big bottle of milk while her body's still in flames.

MK peck Red's cheek.

Red's body redden to the fact that it looks like his hair. His hair ignited.

"Next time then, I'll give you something more than that," MK teased him.

"Peasants!" Red said before storming out.

Even when she's wounded from the noodles, Mei high five her best friend.

Making MK and Red together was her next mission.

But for now, she needs to recover from the spicy noodles.