Cook Off! (Uncontinued)

(I wasn't sure how to continue this, and its been sitting in my document for a few months now.. So feel free to continue this or take inspo from it ^^ . Note: Y/N is your name.)

"Heeey guysss!!" The dragon girl was livestreaming, "your favourite dragon horse girl is here!"

She placed her phone on a stool, standing it up and face the kitchen.

"Today we are doing a cook off! The participates are: MK, Y/N, and me!"

You and MK nervously waved at the viewers. Just what exactly happened?

You both went along with Mei.

"The person who wins this cook off will receive this:" Mei showed a golden figurine, "The limited edition of Golden Monkey King Figurine!"

Your eyes were glued at the prize, and so was MK.

LIMITED EDITION.

The two of you were both now motivated on winning this.

No matter what the cost is to get it.

The timer starts, the contestants rushed to get the ingredients.

MK cooking his pasta; Mei cooking something with fish; You cooking your favourite dish.

Nothing can ever beat your favourite dish!

You'll surely win this cook off. You smiled at that thought.

As you cook, you took a quick glance at the competition.

MK seemed to be going to the ingredients room.

Mei was chopping up the fish with her sword...

You are now very confident that you will most likely to win this cook off.

Your thoughts were broken when a crunched up ball of paper hit your head.

You stared at the person who did it - Mei.

She threw a salt---

(Basically the plot was that it started off a cook off but then ends up as a food fight. While they were busying fighting with each, Bai He in the background who seems to be wearing Nezha's armoury, silently takes away the prize.)