Her Cool Teddy Bear~ (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(After writing 'His Touch will Always be Frozen Cold' oneshot, I was inspired to make another one except its 'fluff'. owo)

The heat was overwhelming her. 

The spider demon outside was busy making a fan out of leaves, grumbling about how anyone can live in this environment and that he should have brought his tech with him.

"Is it done?" The queen asked with a hint of impatience in her voice.

"Not yet... I need more time," Syntax replied.

"This weather is killing me! Hurry up! Also, where are the others?"

"They're stuck in a quicksand."

The spider queen stared at her minion in shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GO AND SAVE THEM!"

Syntax sighed, "fine, but don't blame me if you died from heat stroke."

"Don't care! If they die, then who will be my subjects! GO!"

After she said that, the spider demon then rushed to the direction where his comrades are.

The woman played with her hair as she waited.

She checked the time, and 5 minutes has already passed by.

10 minutes...

15 minutes...

"WHAT'S TAKING IT SOOOO LOOOOONG!" She cried out.

With the warm weather, she was annoyed and furthermore irritated.

She moaned for a while, before having a screaming fit.

The spider queen struggled as she layed down. She wished she hadn't taken off her mech, but being in it was immensely burning her. Like someone's cooking her.

Anyway, it was the only thing that could help her get around. Without using  the mech, she doubt she could last long with her nearly numb legs.

She let out her frustration by screaming again.

Midway through her screaming, a cold hand muffled her from contuinueing.

Opening her eyes slowly, she found herself gazing back at the person's shimmering golden eyes.

"You know I could hear you from far away, Zhīzhū jīng" he removed his hand away.

Somehow his presence cooled her body down.

"You're awfully cold than usual Liù ěr míhóu.~"

"Yeah..? It's probably because some of that wretch cursed still stuck on me.."

Without thinking, the spider demon wrapped her arms around the black monkey.

Her gesture startled him but calmed down when she whispered something so softly that only his ears can hear. "Please. Let's stay like this for now."

The monkey made sure his weight wouldn't crush her.

When Zhīzhū jīng's company came back, they saw their queen and the black monkey resting while cuddling each other.

The young female spider demon, Spindrax giggled silently as she took a picture of the two. Huntsman and Syntax weren't quite amused at what they are witnessing, while Goliath innocently looks at them - pretty much naive to what was going on.

"Leave 'em be, let's go and make that fan guys."

(If it wasn't clear, this oneshot is about Spider Queen and Macaque- 'fluff'. After looking up about this ship, I found their ship name is 'shadowvenom' - kinda cute >w<)