The X (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(Key information before you begin: this is an AU where the roles have been swapped. BB is Red Son --> Mei's role. SWK is Sun Wukong --> DBK's role. DHG is Mei --> MK's role. The enemy/The X is MK --> Red Son's role. Purple is Demon Accountant --> Sandy's role. Orange is Jin --> Pigy's role.)

Greetings everyone. It is, I, BB. I sincerely apologise for not posting anything on my blog. Lately, I've been too busy ever since SWK has been released from his imprisonment, the crime rate has increased rapidly.

Anyway enough of that, so you all know how I said I was going to confess to DHG from the last post... Well I would like to say that the confession did not exactly went as planned... all because of that IDIOTIC enemy of ours!

Let me explain:

DHG and I were having dinner at Purple's boat which Purple set up from my request. Chaos was at a minimum. She looks like she was at peace, giving me that beautiful precious smile of hers. It was the right time to tell her.. Until, that guy popped out of nowhere and started having a casual conversation with HER.

I mean, who in the world would be all besties with the ENEMY?! And he, himself told us he is, our frenemy... I SERIOUSLY want to burn that stupid smug on his face!

And then it gets worse. Much worse than him being there.

Apparently... He was DHG's best friend. My mind just went blank when DHG said it was true. I'm HER BESTFRIEND. Then he started talking about how he met her. They bumped into each other and he specifically told in detail of how beautiful she looked as she landed on his arms.

It doesn't stop there, he dropped a bombshell. DHG and him were once a thing. Now I'm asking myself, WHAT DO I SEE IN THAT WOMAN?!

Right before my eyes, he- the X asked DHG if she was FREE tomorrow. HE WAS ASKING HER OUT AND SHE SAID SHE WAS FREE. As soon as the X then left, DHG looks back to me and asked me what I wanted to say to her before the X came. But when I was about to speak up, DHG's phone rang. It was her boss, Orange.

Her break came to an end. I wasn't able to convey my feelings...

Receiving all that information, what should I do now? Do I even have a chance?

Well, I'll be hear waiting for your advice, and thank you for reading.

-BB was here.

(I'm testing out different kinds of format... So no italic or bold on ;-; . Thanks for reading!)