The Flirting Game [Part 2]

(Mei and MK. ;3 . I was actually debating whether to make it in a separated story from the oneshots... But I'm too lazy to do that 😅. Anyway, you'll be seeing more of this with different ships such as Spicynoodles, Dragonfruit, Inkypages, Shadowpuppet, Silktea, Freenoodles, Shadowpeach and other ships! ^w^)

The dragon girl got a text from the once possessed girl.

'I Lost... qwq'

'Don't worry Lily, you'll still get the pony! ;3' Mei giggled over Bai He's next text.

Bai He, her little lily flower was like a little sister to her. She definitely spoiled her too much. Before it was MK, now Bai He takes that spot with MK, Red Son, and the others next on the line.

She placed her phone down and stretches her arms across the table, causing her head to touch its surface. Giving out a loud groaned.

The others were too busy for her.

Red Son's having an important meeting with his family that's probably relating about MK and Mei.

And Mei has to wait 35 minutes for MK's shift to end!

The girl groaned again when she thought of that.

Speaking of the devil, MK got back from his delivery and was now told to clean the floor.

Out of nowhere, Mei got an idea. Taking out her phone, the device made a click sound.

The monkie kid momentary looks at his gf before asking what's she doing. In response, she showed him the image. "You're so good looking in here~" Mei commented.

MK flushed at the compliment, but then grasped what she was doing.

She had just used FLIRT at him.

"Well, you did take my best side here. But maybe, your just an amazing photographer~"

The dragon horse girl was stunned. Once she had broken out of her shock, she flirted again.

This went on and on for about 15 minutes.

Using her special move, Mei flirted by saying: "I love you MK~" which then followed with blowing a kiss at the boy's direction.

Mk couldn't stand the gesture that he ends up gagging in the kitchen sink.

Mei won.

Pigsy yelled at her for distracting his employee. Yet, that didn't faze her. Atleast she managed to waste time...