No Past, Present's Here (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(EVERYONE DROP EVERYTHING! GO AND BINGE WATCH! SEASON 4 IS CLSJDBFJEVMAJHDVEDJMASNDUEVDMAC- Please note that most of the oneshots I've made is an alternate universe also known as an 'AU'. Also, the white dragon horse, Ao Lie is cool~~ X3 .)

Left.

Right.

Left.

Right.

Repeat.

One foot at a time, the little boy wandered the streets.

No parents to guide him.

There's no one to love him.

He was all alone.

That didn't bother him, maybe it's because he cannot comprehend his situation.

Brought to the world where he met the darkness.

The darkness that surrounds him.

No name.

No history.

He has nothing.

Until...

His gaze reached a bright pink light.

He had stopped from his tracks and face the shop.

Eyes beaming with curiousity.

Moments later, a demon pig came out of the shop, ready to close up.

The owner of the shop was then startled at the sight of the child.

Without hesitation, the pig took the little boy inside.

After the child was cleaned, and now wore a white shirt, pants and a red bandana wrapped around his head.

Pigsy asked the boy where his parents were, but the kid didn't know anything of his past.

The demon pig sighed, placing his jacket at the kid's back who stared at the kitchen room.

The child's attention changes when Pigsy slides the steaming hot bowl of noodles in front of him.

"Eat up kid, you look like you've been wandering around the streets for a while," Pigsy said in concern.

He then smiled as the little boy wolf down their food.

Pigsy decided to take in the child as his own, raising him up.

The child smiled back – something deep inside him felt warmth.

He was no longer lonely.

Finally he has a place where he can call...

Home.

(Ok. So. This may have been a scene from season 4, well... some parts of it.. I mean- PEOPLE WE CAN FINALLY KNOW WHAT MK IS - which is... HAH! Go and watch it yourself if you can understand chinese ;3 . Subtitles can be found in youtube... That's all folks!)