A Bloody Forced Proposal (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(2 ONESHOTS IN ONE DAY?! Also this is not for the faint of heart... Please proceed with caution!!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

' ' . . . n e z h a . . ? ' '

...

Drip. 

Drip. 

Drip.

The sound of the liquid dripping from a sharp blade to the red stained puddle on the floor echoed across the rundown abandoned warehouse.

The holder of the weapon's fingertips lightly slides along the bloody knife.

Perhaps with the intent to clean its surface but the dirt that clings to it has only spread and stained their fingertips.

"Ah... You shouldn't have come here little girl," the man lightly chuckled, his back facing the shocked dark haired female.

We know the man's name is Nezha for there are only two living people left inside the building as the rest were all... 

D E A D .

Nezha glances at his stained right hand, briefly in a trance - remembering a previous conversation that was exchanged between the two of them.

"You asked me why I won't let you come close to me or to have a direct contact... It's because I didn't want your purity to be spoiled by my filth."

He raises up both of his arms and faced her, "I was left by many and now this is what I do for a living Bai He!"

...

"What a pity for you to witness this... But then again, you should have kept your curiosity in check..."

...

"What's wrong? Are you scared of me now? Have you finally see what a demon I am?"

She warily looks at him, still speechless from the horrifying scene that stood in front of her. The petite young lady did not dare move an inch of her muscle. How could she when she had seen the very true nature of her saviour is. He had been hinting about it ever since they had met, but she wished it wasn't true.

She watches him slowly moving towards her.

Every step made contact with the puddles, making a splash sound.

The way he approaches her was both eerie and haunting.

It was as if he was getting closer to pounce on his prey.

And that disturbs her greatly.

She lifted her head to face his. He was just a few inches away from her. She trembles as the warm air blew on her face.

"Bai He..." He utters her name in a sick loving tone, "oh I wonder what I shall do to you... So many precious memories we have made... And so many secrets you have shared to me... Everyone's favourite idol - Lily. Who is also the mayor's beloved daughter."

Her eyes widen in surprise at the information. How did he acquire that knowledge when she hasn't told anyone nor him about that?

"You are one naïve girl!" He softly chuckles. "I can't let you live now... Ah, I can picture tomorrow's headline. 'Lily the idol who's also the secret daughter of the mayor found dead in an alley'!"

Bai He gulps as Nezha's knife approaches her face, then slowly moving down to her neck. It hovered next to it, but did not touch her skin - showing her that he knows what he's doing and the experience he had.

"Maybe I'll let you live and never tell anyone about this but then again I don't think you'll keep your mouth shut. I mean I just threatened to kill you!" He laughed as he leaned back.

"Now tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."

She stood quiet for quite some time.

'I guess it has been decided-'

His thought was interrupted when Bai He held both of his hands near her face.

A determined look planted itself in her as she said the words that completely made him lost it.

"Let's get married then!"

(I was reading a manga called 'Firefly Wedding' at that time which caused me to write this...)