..Wake Up... Please.. (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARYYYY EVERYONEEEE!! Can't believe I nearly made 50 oneshots! X3 . Also this may or may not be a spoiler to ITL...)

The woman he grew to be admire of, gracefully laid on the bedding.

She never moved an inch of a muscle.

The dragon girl always tries to find positivity inside him; always nudging him that he is a hero.

Even if he wasn't.

Truth to be told, she was the true hero.

Sacrificing her life for the universe.

He tried to direct her to the opposite way, but he knew that no matter how hard he pleaded, she'll never risk the world's fate. And he hated her for it.

He kneeled on the floor, facing her before giving her delicate cold hand a tight squeeze.

Sixty-four days had pass after her sacrifice.

Sixty-four days had pass after falling into a deep slumber that he and the others feared she'll never get out of – a coma.

During those sixty-four days, the subtle feelings he had grew more visible now.

He brought her hands to his lips, gently giving it a light peck.

"I miss you Mei..."

Her finger twitch.

It all happened so fast yet so slow. How contradicting isn't it?

The beautiful eyes he had often stared at has finally reveal itself once again.

She looked confused to where she was and had wanted to get off the bed, however, Red Son stops her.

"You have just recovered dragon girl. Do not tire your body any further."

The muscles in her face produced a thin smile, showing how happy she is to see him.

Once she had gain back her strength, she asked him: "how long was I gone for?"

"Sixty-four days, five hours, two minutes, and... ten seconds."

She embraced him as tears drip from his face.

"P-please don't pull that trick ever again."

"I-I don't know..."

"Mei."

They both met each other's eyes.

"Promise me that you won't leave me again."

"Red... I...!"

He moved away from her, giving the both of them some good distance.

"This time, I want to protect you. If I have to, I will be your hero. I will willingly lay down my life for you. So will you let me, a lowlife demon, have the pleasure to spend the rest of my lifespan with you, Mei Dragon, together?"

Mei sobbed happily, "y-yes! I do."

He slips the shiny emerald ring on her finger.

The two shared a light intimate contact to celebrate their new relationship status.

They were too caught up with the moment that they didn't here MK coming in.

MK's yawn startled them and finally acknowledges his presence.

The noodle boy then merrily asked:

"So... When is the wedding?"