Black and White (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(Busy playing and not enough writing </3)

A badly injured macaque laid on the ground, facing it.

"Ngh.." He struggled to open his other eye. 

He could taste the metallic taste of his blood, dripping from his face.

To be honest, he felt numb but at the same time not.

The macaque looks up and saw him...

"W-wukong..."

Finally, Wukong with his back facing the macaque, turned his head.

A cold gaze came into contact with the macaque.

"You're a villain... That's right. What made you think otherwise?" Wukong said before walking away from the battlefield.

. . .

The legendary staff launches towards the Monkie kid, pinning him to the mountain.

He struggles to break free from the staff.

"Oh, no. Can't you hold the magic staff anymore?" He said in a condescending tone, "well, you know what that means. There really isn't anything special about you. You're just some kid with a heavy stick."

Tears starts to form from MK's eyes. "I t-thought you were..."

"Hah! As if kid... I'm a villain. What made you think otherwise?"

The boy looks down, betrayed.

"We all pretend to be the heroes on the good side... But honestly kid, have you ever thought that if you're the villain on the other?"

"H-huh-"

Macaque sighed and conjures the Smoke Monster, "sorry kid. Nothing personal!"

MK's life flashed before his eyes until stopping at a certain memory.

If he didn't become the successor, he wouldn't have released Demon Bull King from his imprisonment...

Perhaps the six-eared macaque was right...

He is a villain.

(If y'all didn't know, this was inspired by the song called: 'Villains' by Stella Jang. Hope y'all have a good day/night! Grip onto the edge of your seat as random oneshots will appear!! >:3

P.S. I haven't seen the latest episodes yet.)