Their Daughter (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(What if Bai He [the little girl] was LBD and the Mayor's daughter? LBD is known as Báigǔ fūrén here and the Mayor is known as Shì Zhǎng.)

She was stuck.

She has no control of her body.

Sometimes that lady comes to speak to her.

It was always about destiny.

She misses her cat..

And her always smiling, caring father.

"Hello child,"

The lady came.

Bai He had no energy to reply back. Or should she say that she didn't want to waste her energy.

"Why aren't you speaking child? Is it because I had used your body as a vessel for my path to my destiny?"

"..."

'Was I destine to be someone's vessel?!'  Bai He thought in anger.

"It is your destiny to be my perfect vessel," the lady spoken, answering Bai He's thought.

She continued, "your father raised you good, but it seems he was too soft on handling you."

"You don't know him! So stop saying bad things about my dad!" The girl screamed at her.

Little does the girl know that the next information will shock her and destroy everything she thought she knew of.

The lady chuckled, "I knew him before you were born, child."

"Do you know why you're the perfect vessel for me? It's because you are a part of me,"

Bai He's eyes widen in shock, "that's not true!"

"It is the truth. You are my own flesh and blood."

"Lies! I'm not you!"

"Of course not! You are my child, Bai He."

"Wha-what..? That can't be right! My mother is-"

"Dead? Your father only said that to cover up the truth."

. . .

A few hundred years ago.

"My lady?" He glanced at the woman beside him.

The woman made eye contact with him.

She smiled.

"Shì Zhǎng." She places her hand on her stomach.

Shì Zhǎng exhaled when he saw her gesture. The lady he follows, is bearing a child.

"Congratulations, my lady," Shì Zhǎng said.

"It is yours, Shì Zhǎng."

He stood there, shocked.

She took his hand, "this child is a part of the destiny that I have foresaw."

"Then we shall raise her well, my lady." Shì Zhǎng kissed her hand.

"We will indeed..."

. . .

Báigǔ fūrén paced around the room anxiously.

"What is bothering you, my lady?" Shì Zhǎng asked as he cradled the baby in his arms. It was only 8 months after the baby was born.

Báigǔ fūrén looked at them, "they cannot know about the child or of our affair..."

"Báigǔ fūrén..."

"It's to protect our future. If anything ever happens to me, take care of the child."

"We still haven't named her yet,"

"Bai He."

"That's a beautiful name, a suitable name for our lovely daughter, my lady."

Báigǔ fūrén glanced at him.

"You flatter me too much Shì Zhǎng!" Báigǔ fūrén giggled as she set her lips on his and then on her daughter's forehead.

. . .

"She's sealed away..."

And now, he only has her child left to him.

He observes the sleeping baby, who's inside a box that stops it from growing.

'It's time...'

Shì Zhǎng took the child out of the box.

His daughter yawned, opening her eyes.

Shì Zhǎng kissed her forehead, "such a shame your mother can't see you now, Bai He... But don't fret my little flower, you'll see her soon!"

He's smile was creepy.

As the years have gone by, any questions about her mother he replies a suited answer.

Shì Zhǎng gave his daughter comfort and love, just how a father would do.

And then..

When Báigǔ fūrén was released from her imprisonment, he told her where to find their daughter...

The cat leaped out of his daughter's grip.

"Ah! Kitty! Come back!" The girl cried out to the cat.

She hesitantly looked back to her dad.

"Go get the cat, my little flower and I'll go get the food," he smiled as he winked at his daughter.

"Thank you papa!" Bai He said, hugging him as she then left and rushed to follow her cat into a dead end alley.

. . . .  A N D    T H E    R E S T    W A S    H I S T O R Y . . . .

(The mayor kept his identity a secret from his daughter. That's probably why the kid doesn't recognize him fully from a far, since he probably disguise his self. Mayor's been living a double life folks XD . LBD x Mayor owo .)

[Bonus:

Báigǔ fūrén  heads in the alley where her daughter was.

At the end of the alley, the cat just sat on top of the sign with a satisfied look on its face, while Bai He tries to reach it by stretching out her arms.

"Cmon Kitty!" Bai He said to it.

The cat meowed in response.

"You're really not making this easy for me buddy.."

"No no no no!" She said when the cat leaps up on the top of the alley's wall, heading towards the other side of it.

She sighs in disappointment.

'How am I going to get Kitty back?'

Suddenly she heard whispers behind her.

Bai He screamed and tried to resist when the white bone spirit has taken over her body.

That's when she became a vessel for Lady Bone Demon's own deeds to accomplish. 

The end... for now.]