Dead End ( A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(A little bit of context before reading: featuring the Northernlights only. Red Son was badly hurt and his survival chance is pretty low. So the team plans on going to the underworld to remove his name from the book so he doesn't die. The ink demons are trying to stop them from entering the underworld. Bai He has some of LBD's powers. Nezha's exhausted which is why he doesn't use his power. Now enjoy~~)

The ink demons were closing in.

Their only escape was the elevator.

Unfortunately, its entrance is at the other side...

"Wait- Red boi no!" The dragon girl's voice did not get through the red haired demon as he used his power to burn a hole on the wall of the other side of the elevator.

However, by using his power, his stomach wound opened up.

Mei got a hold of him when he nearly fell backwards.

The lotus prince glanced at them, worried.

Big mistake.

One of the inklings shoot out a bullet-like shape ink at him.

Luckily a navy haired flashed quickly on front of him, stopping the projection of the ink.

"Did I get it?" Bai He asked, opening one eye to see if she did. She then used her new powers to encase the ink with the icy crystal and dropped it on the floor.

"Okaaay. Let's go guys!" MK cried out, his body still keeps on shifting to his normal self and his monkey form.

Nezha pulls Red Son and Mei into the elevator, only for it to be stuck with its entrance half way down. While Bai He and MK fought back.

The once Lady Bone Demon's host begins to feel her usage of power at its limit.

"Bai He! MK! Get in!" Nezha shouted at them.

Bai He swiftly got into the elevator.

"MK come on!" Mei said.

MK was too preoccupied with his fight to listen to her. He made copies of himself to counteract the inklings attacks.

Just as he was about to end them, another ink demon from the other side of the elevator pulls out the power supply to the elevator, causing it to rise slightly. The inkling widely grinned to what it had done.

With both sides of the elevator wide open, the team inside are sitting ducks.

MK dodged the ink thrown his way and before he knew it, he was surrounded.

"Hey, um-"

Mei cuts him off, "NO, NO, NO! MK, WE NEED YOU!"

The boy chuckles, "...nah. Red Son?"

Red Son who was laying down on the floor had regained a bit of his conscious. He looks at MK, his expression is grim.

"...I trust you."

With that, he slashed the elevator cables with his power.

"MK PLEASE!"

MK doesn't get in.

With a resigned smile, he gives one final salute as the inklings surrounded him.

His monkey form finally stayed as he no longer fights it.

The cables snap, sending the elevator down...

And one last time they heard him yell out his iconic line.

"HERE. COMES. MONKIE. KID!"

(So. Giggles. 'I am so naughty.' Anyway, when you love both of the shows you just can't help but merge them together. Hope someone knows where this scene came from~ For the people who have sent their oneshot request, don't worry. I haven't forgotten! It's still on progress. ^w^

I got a lot going on right. Assessments and assessments. Homework... Ugh!! No rest for the wicked... XD  See you all on the next oneshot!!)