A Tale of Peaches (Uncontinued)

(Note: Y/N is your name. Another story that's been sitting inside my document- ToT . Feel free to continue this or use it as inspo! ^^)

Georgia. Also known as the Peach State.You spent your whole life here.Live. Laugh.Love.Georgia.Your very essence revolved around this state.You never got tired from this place.The thought of leaving... just felt wrong.That's why you became a guide tour.You wanted to share this special world of yours.The small bell attached at the top of the door frame rang, warning you that someone is coming.You look up from your book and saw your peachy colleague and best friend, George."G'day George," you said as you put the book down. Reading books with hard words isn't your cup of tea. So you usually read children's books since they have words your more familiar with.The book your currently reading was about a monkey having an adventure with a monk, a pig, a fishman, and a dragon."We. Still. Got. It. Y/N!" George catches his breath, waving the rolled papers up.We ain't got no customers this month and business hasn't been booming much as lately."Well, butter my backside and call me a biscuit!" You said as you took the information."I told ya we be livin' in high cotton!" He grinned, hands on his hips."When'll they be here?""They'll be here in an hour.""GEORGE!" You smack his head with the rolled papers."M' sorry Y/N!" He rubbed his head to make the throbbing pain go away."How many times do we have to say it?!"He dodged your finger, putting his hands up in surrender.. . .

(The next part was suppose to be swk and the gang visiting the place with Y/N as their tour guide. Then have another joke where swk proposes to Y/N and later on, we'll be seeing Y/N in the altar with swk XD)