The Bees Makes What? (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

Mei patted the head of her little daughter, Dragonfruit, to calm the child down and to avoid causing more ruckus at Pigsy's shop as it was fairly lively that her friend's had to help the poor MK with the amount of work to be done. Considering that he was the only employee Pigsy had.

She watches the customers come in and go. 

Macaque effortlessly handled the delivery; Sandy giving out tea as he serves the customers the food; Mo as an entertainment for the little children; MK taking in the orders; Bai He as a waitress but also as a cleaner. Red Son and Pigsy cooking the food, whereas Nezha restock the food supplies. Monkey King couldn't be bothered to help and so, he was exchanging stories with Tang while gulping down the noodles. 

Mei's attention turned to Nezha, who has just finished restocking and is now taking a seat in front of her. 

Mei racks her brain to think of a conversation to break the somewhat awkward silence between them. It'd be boring to just ask how he was going, however, she couldn't think of an alternative question as she previously used it all up... 

Until a thought suddenly appeared. 

"Hey Nezha~" 

He paused in consuming his drink and raised his eyebrow, "yes?" 

"Do you give Bai He a pet name?" 

"Why do you want to know?" 

"Why not? Also I'm just curious." 

"I call her 'little girl." 

Mei gave Nezha a blank expression. 

"That's not what I meant..." 

"No?" Nezha said in confusion, "I don't understand. Isn't that what you asked for?" 

"No, what I meant was that do you call Bai He, 'sweetheart', 'darling', that kind of stuff," 

Nezha looks at her, unamused. 

"No I don't. Those are childish and ridiculous pet names. And I refuse to use those." 

"Seriously? But 'little girl' isn't??" 

"Yes. 'Little girl' is rather unique," he crossed his arms. 

"Oh ok. Changing the subject. What do bees make?" 

"Are you joking?" 

"Nope, just wanna see if you know the answer. So what do bees make?" 

"Obviously its honey!" 

"Yes my prince?" Bai He said who appeared at their table; the empty tray trapped underneath her arm. 

That's when Nezha realized what he had said, causing his cheeks to brighten from embarrassment. 

"Childish and ridiculous huh?" Mei gaze at him with a cheeky expression planted on her face. 

"S-shut up! Let's go home Bai He," Nezha said, standing up and took the tray off from Bai He – returning it back to the kitchen. 

"Huh- But I'm not yet-" Bai He's sentence was cut short as Nezha quickly carried her away.

(I found this sitting inside my notebook and forgot to publish it lol)