Stranger

Rihanna

"Will you collect my bag please, I gotta pee" I shoved my neck pillow in Toff's hand and sprinted towards the loo, all the coffee that I drank is now putting pressure on my bladder. We have just landed in Hawaii, Slaiman Edward and Myra are waiting for us outside the airport to pick us. I can't wait to see Edward.

After I did my business, I washed my hands and walk out of the washroom, I was about to walk out of the door suddenly a woman bumped into me all her belongings from her purse fell down apologizing to her I helped her pick up her thing, as I was handing her thing back a sharp object cut me, wincing I inspected it and put pressure to stop the blood flow. Before I could say I saw that woman going in another direction in a hurry ignoring her I made my way towards Toff and Lee.

As soon as Slaiman came into view Toff abandoned her bags and bolted towards him, Slaiman hosted her in his arms while she smothered his face with her kisses making his lips tug up in a smile. I traveled my eyes to the person beside them, as soon as I locked my eyes with his my heart skipped a beat. Smiling like an idiot I paced towards him, he meet me halfway I dropped my bag and Edward pulled me in a long passionate kiss his hands circled me on my waist, the kiss literally knocked the breath out of my lungs I intertwined my fingers with his smooth silky hairs and pulled them in my fist.

I needed air in my lungs, giving his hair one more hard pull I managed to get his lips away from mine, I only got enough time to suck one long breath before he crashed his lips on mine again he lulled me to open my lips for him which I did gladly. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth before mingling with my tongue. A moan slipped my lips as I lost myself in the sensual kiss. I could feel goosebumps erupt on my body, my thighs clutched involuntarily pleading for some relief he must have caught it because his hands traveled south towards my butt and he gave them a small squeeze before pulling them more into himself making me feel him. I smiled into the kiss with the realization that the feelings are mutual.

"Missed me, huh?" I said playfully

"Like you fucking have to ask" he replied giving my lips a peck

"So, what are plans now that I am here" I asked doing my best to raise and fall my brows repeatedly playfully, which gained a smirk from him

Slaiman and Toff hopped in Slaiman's car while Myra drove Lee, we decided to meet at their place which we stayed at after the attack last time. During the car ride I kept on blabbering to Edward about my time in New York, how excited I was about my new job and much more he listened to my every word occasionally kissing the back of my hand which was intertwined in his, smiling and passing comments on my banter. As soon as he saw the cut on my finger he stopped the car at the next drug store and got me a band-aid and helped me put it on.

When we reached the mansion, I saw Slaiman and Max taking bags out of the cars while Toff and Lee were being squished by Alexin a hug, as soon as he saw me he widen his arms and made some room for me to join, I managed to squeeze myself in one big hug

"I missed you guys" he whined

"Oh, come 'on now don't lie you little monkey. You only missed us because of the life we brought to your boring outings" Lee sassed

"Now, don't make me say that. But you are right they are no more exciting as they are with you guys. Also, Slaiman put a curfew, it's just home to work and work to home now, do you think you help me please" He whispered the last part to Toff with his puppy eyes

"Make me pudding for dinner every day this week" Toff winked at him blowing a kiss at Alex confirming she will help him. Alex wobbled his head agreeing to her demand without a second thought. It is so easy to manipulate Alex