Chapter 17

Chapter 17

It's Monday morning and Siya is preparing to go to the office to attend a few meetings and go and check how things are at the truck depot. He also said he will pass by the taxi rank to see some of his drivers and check on how his taxis are doing. I'm still not comfortable with him being involved in the taxi industry but there is nothing I can do about it. I mean our relationship is still new and it would be very precipitous of me to start making remarks regarding his involvement or interfering with how he makes a living. I'm currently preparing breakfast for him and the rest of the family while he's getting ready. Yesterday, he went to drop off both lunch and supper at the care facility for his dad and Khunji and when I inquired on how she's doing there seemed to have been no progress since the time of the episode. I can see that Siya is deeply hurt and unsettled by the state that his sister is in, but I guess being the prideful man that he is, he's trying by all means to downplay how deep it's affecting him. On the lighter side of things, both meal packs that I'd prepared for the trio came back empty, on both occasions so I guess it's safe to say that they enjoyed my food. Just as I'm wrapping up breakfast, he waltzes into the kitchen looking like the Adonis that he is. He is wearing a charcoal suit that he has paired with a crisp white wingback shirt with some formal black shoes. He places his laptop bag on top of the kitchen counter while he types away on his phone. I can't seem to shift my gaze away from him; he is such a sight for sore eyes right now. I keep running my eyes from his shirt which holds his chest so snug and shows all his muscles to his bowlegs that are clearly defined by his slim fit pants. I can literally feel myself getting wet just by the sight of him. Gosh my man is fine. "Earth to Zamo," he snaps me back into the land of the living. "Uhm... morning love" I respond, flustered, after being caught drooling. I console myself with the reality that he's mine, so if I don't take time to appreciate him then who will? "How did you sleep my love?" he asks shoving the phone inside his pants and makes his way towards me before wrapping his hands around my waist. He draws me closer to his body and I find myself inhaling his cologne, drinking it all in. Gosh he smells amazing. Something about his scent always sets my heart at ease. "I slept well thank you sthandwa sam, how did you sleep?" I ask, in between the panty dropping kiss that he just plastered on my lips. (My love) "Like a log my love, like a log. You look beautiful this morning," he compliments me. I blush profusely and hide my face on his chest. I feel his chest vibrate as he releases a low chuckle. "Says the man adorned in a suit that looks like it was tailored for him. I'm sure all these vultures zase Bhayi will want a piece of you today," I say in response. (From Port Elizabeth) I'm not a jealous person but seeing him this hot has me feeling some type of way. I just want to keep him in this house and rip this suit off of him, but I guess that's near impossible. "You know that I've only got eyes for you right?" he reassures me while pecking my lips. I seem to have lost my voice as the thoughts in my head seem to want to lead me astray. "They can look, but they can't touch. I mean don't you feel blessed to know that all of this..." he says releasing me from his hold, while taking a step back and moving his hands up and down his body gesturing "...Belongs to you? That you are the only one who gets to see all this, sleep on this chest and taste these lips?" he asks me, with a smirk on his face while pulling me back into his embrace. I can't stop but laugh at his idiocracy and big ego. "You know you aren't all that, right?" I tease. He clutches his chest as though he's hurt and gasps, which I giggle to "Is that so bhabha? Wow, ndi-hurt" he teases back. (Baby... I'm hurt) "I'm joking, my love. You are one hell of a handsome man and I'm lucky that you're all mine," I say, as I look up into his eyes. I wonder what I've done in my past or current life to deserve such a man, I think to myself as I'm consumed by his brown orbs. "No, I'm the lucky one to have you" he whispers closer to my ear, sending a tingling sensation down my spine. "Aw, that's so sweet of you love, thank you" I utter in delight, while untangling myself from his embrace because if he continues to whisper these sweet little nothings to me, he will be late for work, and I don't want to be held responsible for that. I hear him chortle as he walks away from me to take a seat one of the kitchen table chairs. I take that as an indication that he's ready for me to serve him his breakfast.