Chapter 36

Chapter 36

His strokes are long and deep, hitting every corner of my core. My eyes roll to the back of my sockets when he starts pounding on my sensitive spot continuously. He shifts both hands from my waist and uses them to place both my legs over his shoulders and continues to show me no mercy. The angle that I'm currently positioned in has me so exposed that his thrusts now feel like they're about to come out of my esophagus. I don't know whether to gag, scream or cry and how far deep he's gone. My one hand tugs on the bed cover while the other claws his back. He groans like a wounded animal when I clench my vaginal walls together, something I know he loves but hates as it quickens his release, but I use it to my advantage. He stops abruptly, grunting, "Don't do that," he warns and continues where he left off. I manage to place both my hands on his chest to try to try and push him back, but he leans all his weight forward, steadying himself in position. "Undifunani Nomzamo?" he asks through gritted teeth while pounding mercilessly into my nectar. (What do you want from me) Words fail me as the only thing on my mind is his damn phallus that's too far up my vagina! "Nomzamo," he calls out to me while giving me one hard pound that has his balls slapping against my clit, intensifying the sensation that's already building while leaving me breathless. I arch my back, gasping for air with my toes curled. I dig my nails further into his skin, crying out, "Aah." He pulls out his groin that's now fully coated in my juices and flips me over to be on all fours, chest down ass up. For a minute I stay in my position, fully exposed with juices dripping down the inside of my thighs with no movement nor words being said. I turn my head to look at what he's doing, and I see him stroking his glistening phallus slowly, while staring at me. The heat inside of me rises while my clit throbs painfully. I move my one hand in between my thighs, reaching for my now swollen throbbing clit. Everything is just wet and slippery as I start moving my fingers in between my folds. I move my fingers in between my folds while occasionally tugging at my labia, arousing myself even more. I dip two fingers into my dripping wet opening, moving in and out while my thumb rubs against my clit. Siya's eyes have now turned dark with lust. His then steady strokes on his member have now changed into pacier ones. I arch my back forward, lowering it even further down on the bed, spreading my ass cheeks wide open for him as I continue to pleasure myself and that seems to drive him over the edge.

He spanks my ass cheek before forcibly snatching my hand away from my nectar. I yelp in pleasure, gosh that's sexy. He positions himself again on my opening and in one swift movement plunges, knocking the air out my lungs yet again. I curve my back up ingathi ndinesi fombo as I feel a spasm building up on my lower back. (As though I have a hunchback) Yho, he's in too deep, too deep! (Wow) He moves his one hand up my torso before it reaches my breast, cupping it while he places the other on my hip area to make me meet his every thrust. He now has me as putty in his hands, I no longer know where to focus on as every aspect of my body is now in his possession. I grab a nearby pillow and place it over my face before screaming my lungs into it. I don't want my neighbours hearing me crying our moment of passion. "Nomzamo kutheni ungandi vumeli ndibe yindoda yakho?" he asks while pinching my nipple and I flinch in both pain and pleasure as tingles rush through my body. (Why aren't you allowing me to be your man) "Uyi... Uyiyo... Uyiyo baby," I manage to say in between thrusts that are intended to weaken me. (Yo... You are... You are) He grunts before spanking my ass cheek once again. I feel a sweat bead from his face or chest land on my back and trickle down to my ass crack. Oh, it's that intense, you better believe it. "Xa ndiyiyo, kutheni ungandiyeki ndiku jongelele?" he implores even further. (If I am, then why won't you let me look after you) His strokes start tapping against my g-spot intently while he continues to strum over my nipple, pinching it ever so often. I feel the pressure build and I tighten my grip on the pillow, while arching my back even deeper onto the bed. He tears his hand away from my nipple and hip before pulling out. I was so close to reaching my peak, damn him! "Why did you do that?" I furiously scream at him while punching the pillow with my fists. Fuck man! He offers me no response instead I feel him drills past my opening just as I'm about to continue with my tantrum. "Fuck!" I yelp. "Why'd you like angering me Nomzamo?" his warm breath fans against my ear as he's now lowered himself on my back. Tingles rush through my entire body as I feel his warm and sweaty skin brush against mine. "Why?" he asks me again. This time, his hand is gently wrapped around my neck as he gently squeezes it. I tilt my head back towards my spine to look at him. Our eyes finally meet, and they're the sexiest thing I've ever seen; hooded and bloodshot draped in nothing but lust. He leans forward to capture my lips in his and as uncomfortable as this position may seem, it is sexy as fuck. I moan into the kiss when I feel another orgasm build up. He lays me further up into the bed, causing me to now lie flat on my stomach with my feet dangling over the edge of the bed as he lays on top of me. The wetness that's in between my thighs is incomprehensible; everything is just covered in my juices. "I'm... I'm cum -" My legs begin to shake beneath him as the orgasm threatens to ripple through me, "Wait for me my love, wait for me," he pleads, tightening his grip on my neck while biting my earlobe. My eyes get clouded with darkness as I try to gasp for air, "Si... Siy... Siya," I call out to him while tapping on his hand that's choking me. My voice seems to call him back to his senses and eases his grip while continuing to pound into me. A gush of warm liquid splashes in between our thighs just as I call out his name as darkness consumes me.