Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I'm in our bedroom trying to unwrap this box so I can see what he bought me. As I work through the bow, I can't help but feel stupid and embarrassed although I had valid reasons for doing so, at how I reacted regarding the intruder situation. As much as Thando is his personal assistant and has free will to prance around his house, I still believe that he should have knocked even in his absence. I mean, how can one walk into someone's house and not knock to announce their presence? Also, where did he think I was seeing that both parcels were for me? Anyway, I won't dwell too much on this. I gasp when I see the item inside the box; it's an ivory/champagne mid length satin dress that has thin straps with a deep plunge neckline and an open back. There is a slit on the right-hand side of the dress that looks like it goes all the way up to mid-thigh. I hope Siya is aware of how daring and sexy this number is, otherwise usengxakini. (He's in trouble) I scratch around the box a little bit more and find a pair of strappy gold heels that will compliment my look. I squeal in excitement before I hear Siya yell out from the lounge "Stop screaming MaDlamini or else we will be late for our reservation." The smile on my face spreads even wider, he made reservations for us? I wonder where. I definitely have to thank Lulu for helping with the date night. I quickly remove the clothes that I'm wearing and take a quick shower to freshen up. I'm finished in no time and rush out of the shower to complete the rest of my hygiene process. I wear my set of black lace lingerie because I'm planning on being piped down after this dinner date. Like I said, I've been playing good girl for a while now and I'm honestly over it now. Morals never saved anyone from salt anyway.

I sit in front of the dressing table and put on a bit of makeup, mascara and nude lipstick just so that I can compliment the beauty of the dress and shoes that he bought me. After I'm done with applying makeup, I tie my hair up in a slick bun and lay my edges. I complete my look by wearing a pair of round gold earrings and spray some perfume on my pulse areas. Though I'm not fully dressed, I look at myself in the mirror and I must say I look damn fine even if I say so myself. I can bet my left butt cheek that this man will be eating out of the palm of my hand tonight. I get up from the dressing table and walk towards the bed to get dressed. I pick the shoes first as I don't want to crease my dress. As I'm about to fasten the shoe buckle, Siya walks into our room and stands frozen by the door when his eyes land on me. "Bhabha," he says to me in a whisper. (Baby) I guess he's enticed by this lingerie that I have on. It's way different from the one I wore the time I gave him a massage. This one is raunchier and more risqué. I smirk, pleased with his reaction. This is exactly what I wanted from him. I stand up straight as soon as I'm done fastening my shoe buckle and turn around to face him. My man is looking scrumptious as always. He's wearing a white shirt that hugs his body just right with formal grey straight pants that contour his bowlegs perfectly. He has paired his look with the most stunning pair of black dress shoes that I have ever seen in my life. His Adam's apple bops up and down his throat violently as I come closer to him. His eyes turn dark with lust, and I can see that he's having yet another inner battle with himself... That's right bhabha, this is exactly where I want you to be, I think to myself. (Baby) I want you to be so starved that you cannot wait to ravish my body. I stand in front of him and place my hands on his chest and start moving them up and down his chest. His breathing changes and he starts releasing shallow breaths. I smile even wider as I look up to him. I feel his hands snake around my waist before pulling me even closer to him. His groin pulsates against my lower abdomen, and I look up to him before asking, "Are you okay, love?" I bat my eyelids at him. I can see that he's not fine, but I want him to be the one to tell me. He shifts a bit in his stance before he responds, "Uhm... Ja. Ndi... Ndiright. Ndiright sthandwa sam. I... Uhm... I just came to check how far you are... I don't want us to be late." (Yes... I'm fine. I'm fine my love) He keeps his eyes away from the entire time as he says this. I wonder. "I'm nearly done, just give me five more minutes. We won't be late I promise," I say to him as I drop one hand that was on his chest a little lower from and direct it to his member. I squeeze it gently and I hear him groan. He closes his eyes before crying out to me in a whisper, "Zamo." I don't respond to his plea but continue to squeeze and caress his member through his trousers. "Ndiyakucela MaDlamini," he beseeches once again. (Please) I can see the vein on his temple throb violently and I decide to let him go. I step back and look at him with a smirk on my face, "Maybe we can just order in themba lam," he says to me with his eyes still closed. (My hope) I giggle at his suggestion because now I know that I've definitely got him. He can't say we should order in after I've spent so much time and effort to prepare for this dinner, and him. Angakhe alinge andiqale. (He mustn't dare try me) "No baby, we're going," I say to him, already picking up the dress from the bed and putting it on.