Going " home"

Evelyn's pov
We walked out to the parking lot and up to a black car. I stopped. The last time I was in a car was when I got dragged into it and tied up. Or I was in the aid car when Maya saved me, but I was kinda out of it and didn't really remember much.
" hey you okay?" Maya asks.
" yeah I just, never mind it's nothing" I say before jump in the car. I tried not to have a panic attack the whole way. I hated every time the car took a turn or drove over a speed bump. After a 10 minute drive we pulled up in front of a house. I quickly got out of the car and just stood here staring at the big beautiful house.
" you ready to go inside" maya ask. I stand there and think about it for a second before I nod and we star walking to the door. I made sure to either go beside them or behind them. That way they wouldn't be behind me and can just push me inside the house and lock the door. Carina walked in, but Maya and I stayed outside for a minute before we walked in. Maya showed me around. She was showing me the kitchen, living room, All the bathrooms their room and then it was time for my room. She opened the doo and walked inn and I followed. The room looked pretty basic it has a bed in one of the corners above the bed there is a closet that is built into the wall. On the wall beside the bed there is a white desk with wooden legs.
" thank you, I love it" I say softly as I continue to look around the room.
" well I'm glad you liked it, we can go shopping for some stuff to decorate if you want" I didn't like big crowds of people and I'm sure the stores are full of people, but I need to get used to it anyway. Beside the bed there is a door.
" what is that door" I asked a little scared that is a room they can lock me up in or something.
" oh that is your bathroom" Maya say and open the door.
" I have my own bathroom" I say in disbelief.
" yes you do"
Just then we hear carina yelling that dinner is ready from down stairs. I was still getting used to the whole eating more that one meal a day. So I wasn't hungry, but I never was. We walked down to the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table. I couldn't eat spicy food or food whit a lot of taste since my stomach wasn't used to that stuff. So carina had just made some chicken, rice and boiled vegetables. Carina and Maya talked about their work, they tried to include me in the conversation, but again not really a fan of talking. I didn't eat much, but i was making progress. It was now 7 pm and I started getting tired.
" do you want to take a shower before you go to bed" carina asks. I nod and get up from the table.
" we will be down here if you need anything" Maya added
" okay" I say before walking up stairs. I got out some pajamas and clean underwear to put on after my shower. I got into the bathroom, but I couldn't decide on wether to lock the door or not. I wanted to make sure no one could come in while I was in the shower, but I didn't like the thought of the door being looked. After thinking about it For probably 10 minutes I decided to lock the door, but I made sure that I could open it. I took of my sweatshirt and sweatpants and then my eyes met the mirror. I could see my ribs sticking out, I could see me collarbone. It almost looked like my skin had been sucked in to my body. I hate that I look this way I look sick. A tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly got in the shower and sat there crying. I was crying because I look this way, I was crying because I felt alone and I was crying because I miss my mom. Then I realized I actually had to wash my hair and body. I picked up the shampoo that is standing in the shower. I smelled it and it smelled like flowers. It reminded me of the one that mom used. When the shampoo hit my scalp it was like a freeing feeling. I had a shower in the hospital, but a nurse had to hold me up since I was to weak to sit on my own. So this is like the first shower I've had in over 4 years.

I got out of the shower and put on the pajamas. Since I I'm not in the shower anymore I opened the door because I didn't like the feeling of being lock in a room. I was brushing through my hair and decided to try to braid it. My mom always use to make these beautiful dutch braids. I tried to braid it, but I just couldn't do it.
" hey you need any help" carina ask
" I'm just trying to braid my hair"
" I can help you if you want?" I nod and she braided my hair into two beautiful dutch braids. Just like my mom did.
" where's Maya?" I ask
" she got called out to a fire, she should be back in some hours"
" oh okay"
I got into bed and carina came over and sat on the end of my bed.
" remember you can always come and get us if you need anything okay" carina say. I nod back
" good night bambina" carina say as she stands up
" good night" I say back before she walks out the room. I lay back with my blanket over me and stare at the ceiling.

I lay there for about an hour before realizing that I won't be falling asleep. It's too soft. It's weird since the first weeks of being in room I thought the mattress was to hard to sleep on, but I got used to it. Now it's weird having something so soft to sleep on. I decide to try and sleep on the floor instead. I lay down on the floor with my pillow and pulled the blanket over me. Even on the floor I couldn't sleep my head was spinning a million miles an hour. I heard the door down stairs open and realize Maya was home already. I closed my eyes and pretend to sleep. I hear Maya stop outside my door I think she looks in probably to check on me. Before I hear her walk away again. After an hour of trying to sleep I give up I wish I had a book to read or something. Carina said we could go to the store tomorrow and by some more clothes and stuff, so maybe I can get a book too. I walk around the room just as I used to do in room. I think about how I used to get to sleep in mom's bed when I couldn't sleep and she would tell me a story while stroking my hair until I've had fallen asleep. God I miss my mom.

It is now 3am and I still haven't slept. I have started at the ceiling, cried and walked around the room. I made sure to cry silently so Maya and carina wouldn't hear me. I wasn't really bored I think when your locked up in a room for over 4 years without anything to do you can't really be bored anymore.
I walked over to my bed and sat there staring out the window. I've missed the sky and the stars. I didn't know so much time had gone by before I realized I started to get lighter outside. I looked at the watch on my bedside table and it was 6 am. I got back on the floor to try and get some sleep and finally a fell asleep.

A/N
Sorry if this chapter isn't that good I got writer's block and didn't have a clue on what to write. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on what should happen.