His Brat - Clint Pt2

You walk into the bathroom to fix your hair and take one last look at yourself in the mirror. You are startled as there was a hand gripping your wrist. You are spun around and pushed up against the bathroom wall.

"You knew exactly what would happen if you did this again?" Clint's deep voice whispered into your right ear.

You mumbled something inaudible as you were pressed harder up against the wall.

"What was that?" He growled at you.

Pulling your face away from the wall slightly you whisper. "Yes sir."

His grip tightened on your wrist as your hand was pulled further behind your back. You feel his whole body press up against yours as his left hand pulls your hair off of your shoulder. He grinds his hips into you as a moan slips out of your mouth. He runs his left hand between your legs pulling your left leg out giving him access to your pulsating core. You could feel yourself already dripping from his touch.

"I have warned you that being a brat has consequences." His lips brush against the base of your neck, sending goose bumps down your arms. "How are you going to make this up to me?" He slides his left hand up your leg running his fingers over the thin lace between you and his touch.

You knees buckle slightly as his hand cups you between your legs. Another moan rushes out of your lips. Your face was pressed against the wall as you feel his fingers rubbing up and down your slit. Sliding the lace to the side he presses one finger inside you sliding it up to your swollen bud.

"So wet already. That's my good girl." The deep rasp of his voice resonates through your ears.

"Yes Daddy." Your eyes roll slightly into the back of your head as he pushes another finger inside of you.

"Hmm, that's a new one." He leans down gently biting the base of your neck. Kissing the bite mark he places his lips against your ear. "Say it again." He growls the order to you.

"Daddy?" You whisper through baited breath.

He spins you around pulling both of your hands above your head pinning them there with one of his. You watch as he slips down his pants, then pulls your legs around his waist. Leaning your head down, you try to kiss him, but he pulls his head back with a little smirk.

"Ah, Ah, Ah. You only get what I say you get." His smile grows on his face as he slides you down the wall gently until he is lined up with your entrance. Holding you there, you squirm as much as you can, trying to get some sort of friction. A quiet whimper creeps out of you.

"Please." You plead with him.

"Please what?" His head tilts down as you watch his eyes darken with lust.

"Please Daddy." You moan out.

Before you get a chance to take your next breath he pulls you down, slamming his hard cock into you. Biting your lip to the slight pain, you let your head fall back hitting the wall as his thumb starts running circles on your throbbing clit. He starts to thrust in and out of you at a quickened pace. As he lets your hands go, you wrap them around his neck, running them up into his hair. You grab a handful pulling him toward you as your lips crash into each others. Your free hand runs down his neck as your nails dig into his skin.

"Easy babe. No marks!" He commands to you.

"Sorry." Your face softens as he kisses your cheek.

His hand was still working miracles between your legs, as his pace began to become less rhythmic. As he buries his face into the nape of your neck you start to feel the tightness in your stomach building. The small noises he was making mixed with his heavy breathing, was sending you closer to the edge. He pulls back slowly as he turns to kiss you again. His tongue slips into your mouth dancing with yours for dominance. As you fight for breath, his fingers hit the right spot causing you to crash over the edge.

"Fuck, you are so tight for me." He moans out as his arms tighten around you. He leans his head down against your chest as a low moan comes from deep in his chest. His pace slows as he reaches his own orgasm, gripping you hard around the waist. He slowly lets your legs down to the floor. Your knees are shaking as you try to gain your balance.

A quiet vibrating sounds from the floor as his phone had fallen out of his pocket. He pulls his pants back up then leans down to grab his phone.

"Yeah?" He breathed into the phone as his hand brushes a strand of your hair out of your face. "I'm on my way." He ends the call, shoving the phone back into his pocket. He places a hand on the side of your flushed face as he leans down and kisses your lips gently. "I've got to go."

As he steps back taking it the view of you all flushed in front of him, he smiles and lets out a sigh.

"Be safe. I'll be here." You run your hand through his hair pulling him back in for one last kiss.

He pulls back smiling at you as he steps out of the bathroom. You listen as the door to your room opens then closes. Sliding down the wall you sit there still taking in what just happened. This was the beginning of what would be the best relationship you have ever had.