Anything for you Doll - Bucky

You toss and turn in bed until an arm is draped over your side, pulling you closer. A slight shiver runs down your skin from the cold metal against you.

"You ok?" Bucky's deep voice whispered against your skin.

"Yeah, I just can't sleep." You whisper back as your fingers lace between his. His hand tightens slightly as you feel a gentle kiss against your neck.

"Talk to me doll." You could hear the concern in his voice as he pulls you even tighter against him.

"It's nothing bad, I was just thinking." You bite your lip as the thoughts that kept you awake start to flood your mind.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" His lips brushed your skin once more.

"Well, have you ever thought of spicing things up?" Your voice came out a bit squeakier than you would have liked.

He pulls you around to face him, placing your arm over his chest. He pulls your head up to look at him. "How do you mean?" He raises an eyebrow as a smirk plastered his face.

"I mean, like, bring someone in. With us?" You stare into those baby blues as you feel a little pang of guilt.

"Oh really?" He leans down, kissing you on the forehead. "Am I not enough for you?"

"I mean, I didn't say that, Buck. I mean, just some fun, you know." Looking up into his eyes, you could see his expressions change from excitement to confusion.

"So you want a threesome?" He leans up on his elbow as his brows furrowed.

"I mean, it could be fun, right?" You watch him as he fidgets in place.

"Who?" Was all he could say. He looked as if he was trying to process the request.

Taking a breath, you pause before saying. "Not a woman." Watching his mouth drop open, he raises both his eyebrows.

"Who?" This time came out more like a growl.

"Why don't you guess?" A smile creeps over your lips.

"Really? What if you said just some random guy?" He turns to look over toward the window, shaking his head.

"Sure, see if you really know me and what I like." You wink at him as you bite your lip.

"You find this funny?" His voice dropped like he was disappointed.

"No! Bucky, look at me." You place the palm of your hand on the side of his face to force him to look at you. "We don't have to."

"No, no, I find it intriguing. Ok, so is it someone I know?" He lays his head back down on the pillow, looking up to the ceiling.

"Mmhmm." The smile grows bigger on your face as you lay your head on his shoulder. You trace your finger over his bare skin as he throws his right arm above his head.

"Well, no girls, so Nat and Wanda are out." He chuckles.

"Don't act so down about that." You pinch his nipple causing him to hiss out a breath.

"Hey, ok, ok, ok, it can't be Tony." He says flatly.

"God, NO! He's like a father to me." You laugh as he rubs his temples.

"Bruce?" He looks down at you with a concerned look.

"BUCKY!" You punch him in the side as he laughs it off. "Be real, you know he's like an uncle. Plus, can Bruce have sex without becoming the big jolly green?" You start to laugh, rolling onto your back.

He rolls over to look at you. "You can't be thinking Steve. We are close, but I think crossing swords would be a little too far for me."

Looking over at him, you could see his cheeks blush a bright red. "No. Not Steve." Reaching up to your long brown hair, you start to twirl a strand between your fingers.

"You can't mean......Not BIRDBOY?" He sits up sharply, staring at you with a blank look on his face.

"Which one?" You giggle as your hand covers your face from the embarrassment.

"Wait? Barton?" He leans over, hovering over your body. His hair fell around his face, framing his piercing blue eyes. "You do know he's married, right?"

Looking deep into his eyes, you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down until your lips meet. "I told you it was just a thought." Kissing his nose, he flops back onto the bed next to you.

"You know what?" He pulls you back over into his embrace. "If you can get him to agree..." He pauses as you look up to him with a pleading look on your face.

"Yeah?" You were almost holding your breath as he looked off at the window.

"If you can get him to agree." He looks back to you, placing a hand against your cheek. "Then I guess I'm in."

You squeal as you jump on top of him, kissing all over his face.

"Easy tiger, I doubt you will get what you want, but I'm in your corner." He pulls you down against his chest. The rumble of his chuckles against his chest makes your heart swell.

"I love you, Bucky!" You whisper against his skin.

"I love you too, doll!" He kisses your forehead as you slide over to his side. He pulls you in closer as his arm wraps around you, playing with your hair until you are sound asleep.

Now you had a mission to convince the one and only Hawkeye to play....

Part 2? 

A/N This was part of a dream I had last night. I just don't know if you guys would want a part 2 or not. I've been on sabbatical from writing, but this short has been rolling around in my head all day today.