Tell Her - Bucky

"Why don't you just talk to her Buck?" Steve was sitting at the dining room table of the common room. He had been pestering Bucky for the past twenty minutes about what has been bugging him. As his best friend, he knew it had to be more than just a small thing.

"No!" Bucky was getting more and more irritated. The more Steve pushed him about the issue the more he didn't want to talk about it.

"How will you know how she feels unless you say something?" Steve places his coffee mug down on the table, staring intently across at him.

Bucky was doing everything he could to avoid Steve's eyes. "Just let it go. I don't need this shit right now." He growls under his breath.

"Suit yourself, but here comes the issue now." He grabs his mug and stands up, walking over to the sink.

"Hey Y/N." Steve turns to you giving you a half hug as he sets the mug in the sink. "How was training today?"

"Tough as always. Nat just wont let up, even for one second." You take a deep breath as you scan the room and see Bucky sitting at the table staring out one of the large panel windows. "He at it again?" You motion to Bucky as Steve shakes his head while saying nothing.

"Alrighty then." You grab a mug and pour a cup of coffee for yourself then walk over to the table. "Buck? Everything ok?" You place your hand on his right arm, but pull it back as you feel him flinch to your touch.

Taking a seat to his right you place the mug down on the table. Turning to face him you lean back in the chair and cross your legs. His eyes dart in your direction for a split second before back to the window. His left hand was clenched and he was visibly agitated.

"Just want to be alone." He mumbles out.

"What was that?" you lean forward placing your elbows on the edge of the table. You watch as he shifts in his seat.

"I said...I want to be alone." He pushes the chair back and stands up. Turning to walk out of the room, you jump up and stand in his way. Staring up at him you catch his eye, but your frustration melts as you can see the pain and conflict in them.

"Talk to me. What is bothering you?" You reach out for his right hand again, but he pulls his arm back. "Stop this James! I care about you. I want to help."

"It's nothing. Just don't want to hurt anyone." He whispers out.

"You wont hurt me. I promise. Just talk to me, please." Grabbing his jacket you pull him toward the couches across the room. His face turned up in confusion, but he followed you. You let go of the jacket and push him down onto the couch. He leans back placing his right arm across the back.

"Ok, fine...what do you want to hear?" He snaps at you with that sarcastic tone.

As you sit down next to him, you watch, as he doesn't take his eyes off of you. "What is bothering you?"

"I just....like I said, I don't want anyone hurt." His gaze drops to the floor, but you place a hand under his chin, pulling his face back toward you.

"Bucky, who is going to get hurt?" You smile at him as a tear falls from his cheek. "Oh Buck, Talk to me."

He takes a deep breath before he leans down and places his lips gently on yours. Your eyes pop open in surprise, but quickly close as a warm hand begins to cradle your face. As he pulls back you slowly open your eyes.

"Bucky's got a girlfriend, Bucky's got a girlfriend..." Both of you turn as you see Natasha and Clint walking into the room. Clint was singing out before Natasha elbows him in the gut, causing him to double over with and "OOOF"

You bust out laughing as you look over at Bucky. He was blushing and clearly embarrassed. "Hey, don't...." You lean back over to him and kiss him on the cheek. "Let's make them uncomfortable." Winking at him you climb up into his lap, throwing your arms around his neck, you lean down and place your lips gently against his. A deep growl emits from the back of his throat as he throws you down on the couch next to him. He lowers himself down on top of you as he starts to kiss down the side of your neck.

"OH GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Tony's voice booms across the room as his heavy footsteps echo on the floor. "I'm pretty sure you two have one each."

Bucky leans back up looking down at you before you start laughing. He tilts his head to the side and raised an eyebrow at you. "Well?"

"YOLO right?" You spit out between laughs.

Bucky stands up and grabs you by the arm, slinging you over his shoulder as he walks toward the elevator. You look over at Clint and Nat, both who were trying not to laugh, then Nat winks at you and mouths 'Be Safe'.

You shake your head still laughing as Tony continues to bitch about having to clean the furniture in the room.