Desire

Curly: Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.

Curly: We could have sex in an elevator... that would be quite fun. Great, acoustics I'm sure. Lots of echoes of your moans and screams. Oh, yeah. That would be quite fun.

I roll my eyes at yet another one of the jokes that Harry has sent me in the last two days. All of them were sexual and all of them had him making some comment about us... doing some very compromising things. And each one made me blush harder than the last.

And the next text that comes in a minute later doesn't fail to make me choke.

Curly: What's long and hard and has cúm in it.

Me: No.                                           

Curly: A cucumber!

Curly: You dirty girl... I know what you were thinking. You want my cucumber don't you?

Again, I find myself rolling my eyes as I, yet again, ignore Harry's texts and instead change his contact name while I wait in line to tell the salesperson my shoe size. I have been shopping for my mom's dinner tomorrow for three hours straight and have only managed to snag jewelry. I am beyond frustrated.

And Harry's inappropriate messages weren't exactly helping.

It had just been a few days since I had the satisfaction of leaving Harry just as worked up as he had me. Of course that satisfaction was slightly hindered with annoyance when he basically flaunted the angry red hickey left on his neck. Even though he didn't say whom it was from, I saw Avery eyeing me suspiciously. The girl has like a sixth sense about anything sexual. Still, I am feeling pretty badass for what I did to Harry.

But, I couldn't ignore the ominous feeling that had settled in my stomach after seeing his smirk and that glint in his eyes.

He was definitely up to something.

Horny Bastard: Wanna hear a joke about my dick? Nevermind, it's too long.

Me: Wanna hear a joke about my pússy? Nevermind, you won't get it.

Horny Bastard: Mmmhmm (;

Horny Bastard: Btw, you shouldn't bend over in those tight jeans. Might give the grandpa behind you a heart attack. Might also make me bend you over that table .x

My heart instantly begins to thrum and I quickly scan the area, only for my eyes to fall on a mop of curly hair. He is standing just outside the window of the shop with a goofy grin on his face and pointing to a mannequin that is currently pant-less. He lets out a sharp laugh and smacks the mannequin's plastic bum slightly.

I pretend that I don't know him.

"Munchkin!"

I shield my face to no avail because I know that he has already seen me. My eyes peak through my fingers to watch him saunter my way, that same dirty grin on his face and his hands running through his long hair.

I swear every girl in the shop follows his every move and although I would deny, deny, deny if anyone asked – I don't blame them. Flannel shirt buttoned half-way, tight black jeans, signature Chelsea ankle boots. The boy looked like he walked straight out of a magazine. But, that isn't the reason I begin to gawk at him.

We fucking match.

"I've gotta say, babe, your style is quite impressive." Harry eyes me appreciatively, smug grin plastered on his lips and I flush at the fact that we are wearing almost the same exact outfit. Of course we are.