Epiphany

^^ I am a potato.

His hands look like they were sculpted by gods. Long, slender fingers clad in various silver rings that make him look sinful despite the small cross tattooed by his thumb. The flesh lightly tanned and constantly moving as he speaks. I bet all girls he encountered wonder what those hands can do.

But, I know.

I know and it's all I can think about.

The sound of his voice as he groaned into my ear, his full lips teasing the skin on my neck, and that tongue of his lapping at my collarbone replay in my brain even in my sleep. The feeling of his palm kneading my breast, his hips thrusting desperately for any kind of friction, and those same fingers sending me to heaven and hell have taken up residence in my brain.

And I don't think they'll ever leave.

"What's got you spacing out, Munchkin?"

My eyes snap up to meet mischievous green ones, my face warming at being caught fixated on his hands as he spoke to Niall. By the smug grin on his lips and the way he begins to play with a ring on his finger slowly, teasingly –I know that he knows exactly why I was spacing out and where my thoughts had been

Right back in that dressing room. Where they have been all morning.

"Planning your murder, obviously." I tease, trying to recover some semblance of my dignity. Niall cracks up at my joke and Harry just winks at me, but Avery sends me a suspicious glance.

I swear it couldn't have been a full day since Harry had me at his full control. It feels like it just happened because I can still feel his skin on mine, his lips on my neck, and his voice in my ears. It haunted me all night.

And honestly, when I woke up this morning to two deep bruises on my neck, I wasn't even mad. No, I almost felt... aroused at the sight of them. The thought of Harry marking me while his fingers were buried deep inside of me did naughty things to my insides.

"She's probably trying to figure out a way to get out of the dinner tonight."

The statement is equivalent to a cold shower.

An earth-shattering groan slips past my lips at the reminder and I instantly flop onto the couch face first. I hear Niall whining –most likely because Avery socked him in the shoulder for bringing up to the touchy subject.

I had hoped that going to Niall's would be a pleasant distraction from the dreaded family dinner at my mom's house, but the only thing it was successful in was confronting me with another person I wanted a distraction from.

I didn't want to think about my mother because I know tonight will be filled with praise towards Liam and criticism towards me. I didn't want to think about Harry because I haven't quite figured out how far I want to go with whatever we have going on. I mean, the man could make me tremble just by blinking, but when he opens his mouth I have the urge to stab myself.

But, I guess being around Harry was the lesser of two evils.

"If I suddenly turn up missing after tonight assume that I have either stabbed myself or my mother did it for me. Either way, it was nice knowing all of you."

"I'll pick out the flower arrangements for your funeral." Avery mock sympathizes, so I give her a mock-grateful smile.

"I'll make sure they play Highway to Hell as they lower your casket." I bark out a short laugh at Niall's suggestion and wait for Harry's input.

"I'll be the inappropriate one that hits on your cousins and talks about how fit you were."

And I knew that the minute I actually laughed at his horrible joke that all of Avery's suspicions were confirmed. Because I never ever laugh at Harry's jokes in public. I pride myself on the fact that I despise everything and anything about Harry.