Chapter Forty-Four

"Oh, it's big!" Hana was the first through the door of the VIP box and she quickly skipped all the way to the railing to look out over the stage. There were still crew members everywhere making adjustments, but the bulk of the work was finished. The big show was in just two days.

Today the group was here to rehearse again. Preparing for such a big event was tons of work. But they had made time to check out her seat, as promised. All of them were going to feel better knowing the venue ahead of time. "You'll have a really good view of the thrust stage!" Hoseok observed as he joined her at the railing. "Black Swan will look amazing from here."

"That transition from Dynamite to Butter, too," Jimin agreed as he appeared at her other side. "Oh, and you can see the whole cart track, nice."

"Is there a good view of the screens?" Taehyung asked as he joined the line. "We worked hard on those VCRs, I want her to see them."

Yoongi and Namjoon were talking to a few staff members further into the room. Hana would not be alone in the VIP box, as it was actually reserved for all of the staff whose duties did not take them backstage. There were very few of those, though, so she would not feel crowded at all. Her alphas were doing their due diligence by checking out who would be there, but they had already assured her that they trusted all of the staff that traveled with them. Every person that Hana had met so far had been good to her, so she was not especially nervous about them, but she appreciated the effort the pack was making for her comfort. But they were also just having fun seeing another side of the arena.

"Seats are comfortable!" Seokjin declared as he tried one out. Taehyung and Jimin took that as encouragement to flop into some chairs, too.

"I heard that during some events they even do catering right in this room!" Jungkook said as he looked around. "Sports and food, that sounds awesome to me."

"They're serious when they say VIP," Hoseok concluded as he and Hana tested out the seating, too.  "Jungkookie, sit with us!"

"I'm good," the maknae said as he took his turn looking out over the view of the stadium. The rest of the alphas started exchanging amused glances and giggles.

"Leave him alone," Hana sighed. "Haven't you all teased him enough today?"

"We have not," Taehyung chuckled. "He's overdue for a taste of his own medicine."

"It's not really his own medicine until somebody smacks his ass, too," Jimin observed.

"I volunteer!" said Seokjin, raising his hand as if they were in a classroom.

Hana frowned. "Even you, Jinnie-oppa?"

"He thinks he can run his mouth and claim he'd top me!"

"I would," Jungkook snapped, only for his eyes to go wide when not just Seokjin, but also Hoseok hopped to their feet suddenly. The eldest wasn't the only one prepared to challenge Jungkook's assertion of who belonged to who.

"Hana." Yoongi's voice interrupted the scuffle before it could begin. "Do you need to do anything else here, or are you ready to go?"

"I'm all set!" she replied. Knowing the location and interior so that she wouldn't feel lost was enough to quell any worries on her part. She was already excited to see the show.

For today she got an even better seat. Since she had come all the way to the stadium anyway, her alphas did not want to just send her straight back to the hotel alone. Hana didn't mind staying in to watch a drama and work on her current crochet project, actually, but when they had asked if she wanted to watch a rehearsal from the floor section, how could she pass it up?