Dreaming Of You

Miranda woke up and moaned from the touches and kisses that she was experiencing. When she opened her eyes the room was still dark and she could feel Ben moving over her body. He lowered his face and kissed her breast making her arch her back in pleasure.

"Ben....mhmmm what are you doing?" Miranda asked as she caressed his head and he continued kissing her breast.

"I can't take it anymore Miranda. I want you and I know that you want me too. Even more I love you, and I want to show you just how much I love you."

Ben stopped kissing her breast which made her whimper from the loss of contact. "Can I show you how much I love you Miranda?" Ben pleaded.

"Please....show me please," Miranda whispered before capturing Ben's lips in hers.

Ben pulled the straps of her night gown down gently but swiftly and caressed her right breast as he sucked on her left nipple. Miranda moaned loudly and her body shook feeling liquid flow out of her like a stream.

Ben moved down her body and completely pulled her nightgown off. His mouth began to water seeing how aroused and wet she was. Ben was filled with excitement because he knew that Miranda was the right woman to break his abstinence and he would never feel any regret from this experience.

He dipped his tongue between her lubricated folds and Miranda let out a cry of pleasure and gratitude. Ben was finally  delivering her from her long waited desire to be made love too in a way that she always wanted. Ben sucked on her swollen clit firmly and with intention to pull Miranda's orgasm out of her. Miranda lifted her hips, pushing herself further into his mouth.

"Benjamin baby, please don't stop," Miranda spoke.

Miranda held Ben's head with one hand while she gripped the sheets with the other. Miranda felt sensations she'd never felt growing rapidly and racing towards each other. It felt so overwhelming that she almost wanted Ben to stop but she also wanted to know what the ending of these feelings would get her.

Ben inserted two of his fingers into her vagina and effortlessly pressed on her g-spot as he skillfully sucked on her clit.

All the sensations finally culminated into a huge orgasm that ripped through her body. Miranda let out a scream as tears fell down her face. Her hips shot up as Ben continued making love to her with his tongue. Her body shook, shivered and she felt dizzy.

"Ben baby please I-I can't take anymore, AHHH!" Miranda spoke as Ben worked relentlessly to make her cum again.

Before Miranda could protest again she gasped as she squirted and came all over Ben's face. She pushed his shoulders and squirmed to get out of his grip. Ben moved  and smiled as he looked at a pleasantly disheveled Miranda panting heavy and trying to gain control of herself.

Ben pulled his shorts down and Miranda watched him with anticipation. When she saw his manhood she became even more aroused which she didn't know was possible. Ben leaned over to grab a condom out of the nightstand and swiftly put it on.

Ben aligned himself up and slowly pushed in. Both of them moaned loudly and Ben placed his weight on Miranda. Ben kissed her lips lovingly and with passion.

"I love you," Ben said as he stroked slow and deep.

" I love you too," Miranda replied as her voice cracked.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," Miranda whispered.

She felt shaking and opened her eyes. "And who exactly has you moaning and repeating I love you in your sleep?" Ben asked looking amused with his eyebrow arched.