Chapter 35 : Park Panic

V's POV

After scouting Arasaka Industrial Park with Takemura I decided to go down and get a head start before Takemura can cause a distraction to make this entire grueling process faster.

Making my way towards the Transformer near the giant fence, Hopping to the top of it I jump up and grab the highest point I can, Gathering myself quickly I do the same again however here I can reach the top so I pull myself over and lightly land on my feet.

Slinking around in the shadows waiting for the two guard patrol near me to pass around i wait silently, And of course they get bored and strike up a conversation, So i'm forced to just book it around the corner and hope, Not hearing any alarms being called for I think i'm in the clear, Going inside the control tower/guard tower i quickly but quietly walk past the guard who is clearly just playing a game in his computer listening to music.

'Works for me' 

Heading downstairs i'm met with the underground tunnels me and Takemura thought would be here, Passing through making sure to not hit any cameras viewpoint i pass through the almost maze like tunnels and doors and finally make it to the Actual Warehouse, I move around the closest walk taking a peek and noticing the Incredible amounts of Snipers, Elite Saka Guards and Overall Saka Presence, I know its a Arasaka Property but there's a small army here.

I dash straight for the opposite side as a patrol pass and I see a clearing, Following along the wall while snipers watch above me on a railing, Following below it I finally make it to the Float and move inside to attach the code to the Float.

All the while Takemura is talking to me while I focus on not being spotted. He's supposed to be causing a distraction but the only person he seems to be distracting is me currently.

"Finished Goro, Where's that distraction at?" i state impatiently

"Incoming" He calmly says 

Just as he says that the Roof begins to open and Alarms start to sound off 

"There, The Roof get to the Roof V" Takemura says over the Holo

"Ok!" 

I scramble to get on top of the boxes oddly leading up to the roof and jump to each before reaching the roof and jumping and rolling to the other lower down roof, Escaping from the Gated area by just slipping through the now Vacated entrance i slip away unseen as Takemura tells me he'll call when i'm needed. 

Sighing, I head on home and decide tomorrow I'll finally look for Evelyne and maybe ask YN for help.

(The Next Day) 

'I'll call up Judy first, She's gotta have a lead'

Judy picks up on the third ring thankfully and says "V…? That you? Sheesh, thought you were… gone" 

"You're not alone in thinking me dead… Thought it was game over for me, too" 

"Things went ass up, huh, not as planned?" She states obliviously 

"Heard about the heist, I take it. Must've talked to Evelyn"

 "Didn't need to. Whole damned city's heard" She says 

"Listen, need to find Evelyn"

"I really don't wanna talk about her…" Judy says sounding desperate

"Know where she is?"

"What'd I just say? Drop it. I won't tell ya again" She states with venom in her voice clearly meaning it 

"Judy, you're my one hope, the only lead I got. I got to find her. An' I know you can help me do that"