All or Nothing

wassup bitches, y'all miss me?

i'm back again with more hurt your heart content! been a while but that's how it is

i hope you enjoy this chapter and thank so so so much for reading and supporting this silly story, who would've thought we'd reach chapter 33?

bong apple teeth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry observed the scene around him with a keen eye.

A large clearing surrounded by thick ever greens and dusted with last nights snow. To the left of the clearing the trees closed in more, before rising into a steep slope, ending in a rocky cliff edge.

The top of the cliff was another smaller clearing, that was known for camping in the summer, but no one would dream of coming out here in the depth of winter.

It suited their purpose perfectly.

"It's as perfect as we're going to get." Announced Harry to the group.

The group consisted of himself, Jasper, Edward and Alice.

Sam had politely refused, saying he trusted Harry's opinion.

Which had rubbed Carlisle the wrong way (a way Harry delighted in).

"Bella camps with Bill at the top of the hill. Edward, Jacob and Jared will guard the bottom of the cliff to fend off any that get too close. The rest of us will be in the clearing." recited Alice, going over the plan for the hundredth time.

"From the direction they'll be running from they should hit us head on here." stated Jasper, golden eyes zigzagging across the snow covered ground as he spoke.

"I still don't see why I can't stay with Bella." grumbled Edward, also for the hundredth time.

Harry sighed.

"They won't recognize Bill's scent as a threat, it'll be a two for one snack bar. Not to mention that Bill's a world class curse breaker. He knows more obscure and dangerous magic than a hundred skilled wizards combined." Harry defended, sick of Edwards whining.

Edward didn't reply, but Jasper's smirk was enough to tell Harry he had gotten the message.

"We should go back, tell the others we have the place." said Alice, giving her brothers a look that scolded them for something they hadn't done yet.

The three fake vampires (Harry refused to let Jasper forgot it) set off at their usual blurred pace off in the direction of the covens ugly house.

Harry gave the area a final glance, the reality of what he would be doing here in a matter of days finally settling in.

With a sigh he apperated and appeared outside the Cullen's front door.

He got through three cigarettes waiting for the others to catch up to him.

Harry made a show of glancing at his non-existent watch when they finally did show up.

Edward ignored him while Alice gave an airy giggle and Jasper shot him a smirk.

Informing the Cullen clan that they'd found the ideal site didn't take long, nor did calling Sam to tell him the same.

A shame, because Harry wanted to avoid the conversation he needed to have with jasper for as long as physically possible.

But the time soon came where the pair stood, alone in the porch way of the Cullen house.

Harry bite his lips before holding a hand out to Jasper.