Disguise 3: The Beginning of Tiffany Williams

Rich Kid in Disguise

The Beginning of Tiffany Williams

Disguise 3

-Penelope's POV-

"Welcome to my home."

My mouth fell open as luxury practically screamed at me. Natalia was no joke, I tell you. Her "home", as she named it, was just known to be the penthouse of a high-end building, Prescott Condominiums. But then again living in a house located on the 40th floor is already an amazing feat.

Framed art of skilled painters welcomed my eyes. There were about ten in the room, each speaking lengths of modern art. Its colors accentuated the walls, which were designed in a modern way to compliment the paintings. Natalia laughed behind me, patting my shoulder before holding my hand towards the living room.

The glass walls displayed the pure magnificence of New York— skyscrapers and the busy streets that splashed dozens of colors in all shades. I gasped, faintly hearing Natalia turn on the lights.

I was too busy admiring her penthouse to notice that I was already far behind her.

"So, I know that you want to tour around the house but I'm pretty sure that you're exhausted right now," Natalia said as I approached her. I smiled sheepishly when I finally caught up to her, and she laughed in return. "You are amusing, Tiffany."

"I could pretty much say the same thing to you," I replied with a shrug. "Way of talking and all."

She giggled, and I grinned. "Many people say that." She agreed with another giggle.

You could say that I was being a major idiot for trusting Natalia so easily, and honestly, I couldn't give you a decent reason on why I accepted her offer.

She could be a part of the mafia, for all I know. Or some drug smuggler group. I never really cared, but I guess if it resorts to interrogation, I would quickly blame on my fatigue and emotions.

My stomach growled, breaking me from my reverie. Natalia's eyes met mine, and she laughed. "Was that you?"

Heat crept up my cheeks. "Y-yes." I answered hesitantly.

That reminds me, I slowly recalled my dinner with my parents earlier. I wasn't able to finish my dinner.

Well, that said, I should always decide to do these things after I finish a meal. Not that it's anything good to brag about.

"Aww," She cooed as she pinched my cheeks. "You're too cute, Tiffy."

"Umm..." I trailed off, and she let go. I rubbed my cheek to soothe the pain. "Thanks, I guess."

"Well, before I send you to your room, I should probably whip up some sandwich for you."

"You don't need to do that, I'll be fine." I assured her with a smile, but she looked at me with disapproval written in her eyes.

"I take responsibility for you, Tiff, so any arguments from you will be invalid." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a hallway.

I smiled at her statement. "Okay. Whatever you say, Natalia."

All of a sudden, she halted and faced me with a wide grin. "Call me by my name always, okay? Don't be shy."

I laughed at her current state. "You look like you're just about to burst in happiness."

She squealed, hugging me tightly to the point where I found it hard to breathe. "Of course I am! I mean, I just did!"

She began to jump up and down, carrying me along with her. I laughed at her childishness. She was really an eccentric one, where her happiness is so contagious where you can't even realize that you're already smiling with her. It truly is a wonder on how I met her, or even crossed paths with her.