Disguise 10: The Credibility Of Pride

Rich Kid in Disguise

The Credibility of Pride

Disguise 10

-Penelope's POV-

For once, I saw the magnificent structure of Skyborne High. Even though my tour guide was an absolute jerk, I enjoyed looking at the numerous utilities and recreation places the school has.

It was impressive to say the least.

The main entrance to school was designed like an archway, which leads to a vast area of what seemed like a park. The park showcases the statue of the school, proud bold letters imprinted Skyborne High. A little bit further from the statue was a dancing fountain. The park was surrounded by grass, pavements minimized to emphasize the beauty of the natural design.

There were four main pavements. The south one led to the main gate of the school. The east pavement led to the area for clubs, such as the sports clubs. The west one was the place for recreation. The north pavement will lead you to the main campus.

The exterior of the main campus was amazing, the structure wonderfully designed. It was composed of five floors, more than two hundred rooms, three elevators and ten staircases. It was shaped like an L, its color relished in the shades of brown. Each floor was requited with glass windows, the light from each room highlighting every figure the building has. The rooftop was designed like a garden, only this one is at the top of the building. Wide arrays of various plants welcome you, and benches that go with it.

We headed for the club areas next, fascinating me at the neat placement. It looked like they were purely for fraternities, the villas lined up and displaying a sign for each club house. There were two rows of the houses, and a little bit farther from those houses stood the sports field.

Everything looked like it was carved out of perfection.

"Just how big is this school?" I asked Jeremy, who was sitting on a bench nearby. He shrugged at my question.

"Beats me," He muttered, standing up from his current position. I rolled my eyes.

Just how did the school committee allow him to be my tour guide?

It's such a shame, really.

I crossed my arms and walked back to where we came from, which was the fountain. The school never failed to amaze me. I keep saying it I know, but its grandeur style was an essence of magnificence.

No wonder the upperclassmen choose this school out of everything else.

I sighed.

You talk like you didn't study in one, my inner me sneered.

"I never really said the tour did end nor you have mastered the ways of the school," Jeremy's voice drawled me out of my reverie. I stopped walking. "But I'll give you credit since it's lunch time."

It is?

"Is it?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Jeremy caught up to me, frowning.

"You could've just said you're daydreaming about the school and I would leave you alone," He said casually. "After all, you didn't entirely listen to the bell ringing."

He chuckled and walked past me, leaving me there gaping at his statement.

That pompous asshole!