Master of Puppets

Thanks to haveyoumetashley  for suggesting this. Also after the Armie Hammer documentary I really feel like this needed some context for consent, if you're experiencing any of this without that consent then please seek help <3

Eddie tries to keep his thoughts on the road as he drives you home. This had been your third date and it had, once again, felt so incredibly natural that he knew there was something between you.
Since that day he finally plucked up the courage to at least try his luck and to his amazement you'd said yes, he'd been determined to impress you and he hadn't stopped thinking about you since. Your smile, your laugh, your body. Everything about you spoke to him in a way he'd never experienced before but there was one thing gnawing at him and it had been relentless.

How would you react to his... needs?

You were warm and sweet, being around you felt like being around sunshine yet still he imagined how you'd look chained to his bed, your body laid out before him eager to please, your mouth full of his cock. In his head he'd heard you beg for him so many times but he couldn't imagine the words leaving your lips, those lips he was desperate to feel on him.
He shook the thoughts from his mind as he tries to concentrate on driving safely but he almost stalls when your voice breaks the calm silence in the van.
"We could go back to yours instead?" You say, a soft suggestion in your tone that makes his hands grip the wheel harder.
"We could? Wayne won't be home" he responds, changing his course of direction.
He sees you nod and smile out of the corner of his eye, biting your lip in anticipation.

Don't do that. I'll crash.

The rest of the journey passes in a tense silence, Eddie trying to find a way to explain to you what he likes, you just nervous for this to happen for the first time, completely unaware of the bomb he's about to drop on you.

You love how much of a gentleman he is. As you pull up to Eddies he opens your door for you and takes your hand as he helps you out of the van.
Your stomach knots as you head into his trailer, the door closing behind you and leaving you both alone and in total privacy.
You can't hold back anymore, you pull Eddie into you and press your lips to his, wrapping your arms around each other as the passion slowly grows. Neither of you had had the courage to do this yet and you knew he was too chivalrous to do it himself, for once you had to take the lead.
You feel his grip on you tighten, his hands grabbing the material of your dress roughly before he pulls away, suddenly looking nervous.
"Before we do this I need to explain a few things" he says quietly.
You reach out and touch his arm softly, not knowing how much harder that made this whole thing for him, you were so gentle, how could you possibly be ok with this?

He takes your hand and leads you to the couch, sitting next to you as he tries to find the words.
"Look, there are things I'm into that I need to discuss with you before we go any further" he pauses to gauge your reaction but he's just met with a look of concern. "I need you to try and be open to this and if you aren't ok with it then that's fine too, but I need to be upfront with you and you need to be honest with me, don't tell me what you think I want to hear"
"Ok. I promise I'll try" you respond, worried about what you're about to be told and if it would destroy everything.
"First of all I want to say that I do enjoy regular sex but sometimes my mind goes somewhere dark and when that happens I like full submission. This could involve restraints, name calling, choking, control and occasionally pain. When this happens I would need you at my full mercy" he says quietly.
You try and process what he's saying but you aren't sure how.
"You want to control me?" You ask.
"I wouldn't want to control every part of your life, just in the bedroom. Sometimes it might seep into it, it's part of the fun for me, but I would never want to control every aspect of you permanently" he replies, his insides clenching with nerves.
"What do you mean by seep into it?" Your voice is quiet as you explore this alien terrain, not sure what questions to ask and what to avoid.
He sighs and sinks back into the couch as he fiddles with his rings anxiously.
"When I get like that I might want to tell you what to wear or what not to wear, I might want you to do certain things throughout the day and you'd be rewarded or punished depending on how you do" He says.